Crf 450

Post about creating and skinning models here
edvard hestvik
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:51 pm

Crf 450

Postby edvard hestvik » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Hey! Can someone make me a Crf 450 that looks like this https://motocrossactionmag.com/2020-hon ... 50-crf250/ with dual fmf pipes like this https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/fmf ... -2018-2020

Number: 979

if u can make me this i would appreciate that so much

thank you <3

SEMIDEMI
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:00 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Crf 450

Postby SEMIDEMI » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:27 pm

yea me ; :D :D

User avatar
lucas06martins
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 am
Team: L&R Racing

Re: Crf 450

Postby lucas06martins » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:44 am

edvard hestvik wrote:Hey! Can someone make me a Crf 450 that looks like this https://motocrossactionmag.com/2020-hon ... 50-crf250/ with dual fmf pipes like this https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/fmf ... -2018-2020

Number: 979

if u can make me this i would appreciate that so much

thank you <3

bruh...
there already is one
L&R Racing
PM for Discord
Lucas Martins 673
Rodrigo Borges 221
Kevin Peterson 278
Gear: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u87qihrj ... r.saf/file
Bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdee14l ... a.saf/file

User avatar
lucas06martins
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 am
Team: L&R Racing

Re: Crf 450

Postby lucas06martins » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:45 am

L&R Racing
PM for Discord
Lucas Martins 673
Rodrigo Borges 221
Kevin Peterson 278
Gear: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u87qihrj ... r.saf/file
Bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdee14l ... a.saf/file

User avatar
ben201honda
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 am
Team: Prospect Designs GFX
Location: Your Moms House
Contact:

Re: Crf 450

Postby ben201honda » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:56 am

lucas06martins wrote:https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49216&p=872598&hilit=2018+honda#p872598

lmao

User avatar
lucas06martins
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 am
Team: L&R Racing

Re: Crf 450

Postby lucas06martins » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:32 am

ben201honda wrote:
lucas06martins wrote:https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49216&p=872598&hilit=2018+honda#p872598

lmao

bruh, cmon now
L&R Racing
PM for Discord
Lucas Martins 673
Rodrigo Borges 221
Kevin Peterson 278
Gear: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u87qihrj ... r.saf/file
Bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdee14l ... a.saf/file

User avatar
ben201honda
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 am
Team: Prospect Designs GFX
Location: Your Moms House
Contact:

Re: Crf 450

Postby ben201honda » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:32 pm

lucas06martins wrote:
ben201honda wrote:
lucas06martins wrote:https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49216&p=872598&hilit=2018+honda#p872598

lmao

bruh, cmon now

wot lol its funny


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests