Community Release #1

Post about creating and skinning models here
Quinten
Team: QM1

Community Release #1

Post by Quinten »

[center]Community Release #1[/center]

So I have been trying to think of ways to get around people simply sending models to their friends without actually paying for content that was previously paid by others to use. As a community content creator (or so I would like to think) it is very frustrating finding out how many times a model has been shared, ripped, etc. and at times makes the drive to create content harder and harder. I am a firm believer in new 3D content for this game along with racing is what is keeping this game alive and moving forward.

I hope this can offer a new way of releasing models in this game since it can be hard coughing up tons and tons of money for a model that only one person can have the right to. Instead, this gives the incentive to YOU to obtain models much cheaper but still maintaining the interest of community content creators.

Alright, now its times for why you clicked on this topic. I am going to be granting community access to one of my many 3D models, the 2020+ Allsport Dynamics Wrist Braces as a test run to see if my theory of community bought models will work in this game. The wrist braces are customizable. In which, there are 3 different JMs giving you the flexibility to run it on just the left, just the right, or both arms. You also have the option to customize via a cutout with different graphics on either wrist brace.

How it works. I have set up a fair goal of $250 that anyone can donate any amount they wish (ex: 50 people could donate $5 and it would be hit) . If the goal is not met after 2 months, every donation will be refunded automatically exactly how it was provided.
Images of the pros who wear this wrist brace in real life and images of people who have paid and customized this model in game:

[center]Thank you to everyone in advance who would like to participate in this.[/center]
mxer433
Team: Nami

Re: Community Release #1

Post by mxer433 »

+1 Get ya wrists braced
wocky slush
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Re: Community Release #1

Post by C.K.234 »

Stuff like this has been thought of before and i think its a great idea but i kinda doubt it works. Maybe itd work better if you hadnt released the model yet. Now most people who wanted the brace already bought it. Thats what i think atleast. Hope this could turn into sth tho