MotoModsStudio

Post about creating and skinning models here
lielaiscalis124
Team: Privateer

MotoModsStudio

Post by lielaiscalis124 »

Hello riders. I have opened a new website where you can order dirt bike, gear or number plate designs. There isn't much design right now, but it will all add up over time. I make designs for both mx games which are mx sim and mx bikes. If you want to know how long you will have to wait to receive the designs, you can read it here: https://shorturl.at/huz24 . Other offerings will come in time, such as seat covers and perhaps helmet designs.
There is one thing I want to add. I don't have all the mx sim new dirt bikes, there are some old and some new bikes, but there are also some that I don't have which are GasGas, Suzuki and other bikes, but in time I will buy all the new dirt bikes.
Prices:
Dirt bike designs: $15
Gear designs: $10
Number plate: $5
When there will be some holidays, such as spring, summer and other holidays, there will also be discounts for all these three named designs. Another thing I want to add is that if you order, dirt bike designs for a team, then the price will be higher, for example (3 team riders * 15$ = 45$) and the same is the case with jersey designs. If you want to order some designs, feel free to come and order it here: https://motomodsstudio.com/ .

MotoBlud

Re: MotoModsStudio

Post by MotoBlud »

what your selling on the site may or may not be the wrong game that corresponds with this forum, I'm not for sure though. :lol:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

i dont know why but i just have this weird feeling that copying someones design with their name on it could get you in trouble
lielaiscalis124
Team: Privateer

Post by lielaiscalis124 »

ktm161 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:42 am i dont know why but i just have this weird feeling that copying someones design with their name on it could get you in trouble
The designs where you see the Backyard design, SKDA name, they allowed me to use their designs. Before I take a design from a design companies, I first write a message whether I can take it and if I can, then I take it and make it, but if I can't, then I don't make it.