Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: how do you skin a helmet and gear?

Post by MxHuett »

Go to Help/Troubleshooting
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Firstly you need to download the template's for the rider / bike / helmet you wanna skin, then you need to (if you haven't already) download Gimp, or Photoshop, maybe follow some tutorials, and just practice from there on, you'll get better as you go, just be patient, put in time to complete your skin, and don't give up.

Goodluck mate. :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Freitrain 711
Team: Privateer

Post by Freitrain 711 »

Jester#132 wrote:Firstly you need to download the template's for the rider / bike / helmet you wanna skin, then you need to (if you haven't already) download Gimp, or Photoshop, maybe follow some tutorials, and just practice from there on, you'll get better as you go, just be patient, put in time to complete your skin, and don't give up.

Hey im having trouble with my stuff loading in game.. it will load with it all jumbled up like the boots will show on the armpits and the skin (neck) will show on the chest of the rider? how do i fix this or what am i doing wrong?

Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

Freitrain 711 wrote:
Jester#132 wrote:Firstly you need to download the template's for the rider / bike / helmet you wanna skin, then you need to (if you haven't already) download Gimp, or Photoshop, maybe follow some tutorials, and just practice from there on, you'll get better as you go, just be patient, put in time to complete your skin, and don't give up.

Hey im having trouble with my stuff loading in game.. it will load with it all jumbled up like the boots will show on the armpits and the skin (neck) will show on the chest of the rider? how do i fix this or what am i doing wrong?

You said it! exactly the same problem as i am trying to figure out! :P
yamahaman
Team: 1 man wolf pack

Post by yamahaman »

but where i can get the models and helmets etc. to make them? :roll:
If you ride, ride every lap 110%
Magnus42

Post by Magnus42 »

yamahaman wrote:but where i can get the models and helmets etc. to make them? :roll:
i don't have the problem more... :twisted: you can find templates on the forum and puremxs.com :wink: