2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post about creating and skinning models here
MiNi

Re: 2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post by MiNi »

Honestly the thing sould be given some more work and why not put it up for re-release? That will fix the errors and that is what will make people happy.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

That is a good idea, but im not going to do it, i am finished with this bike once and for all, i might give it to someone trustworthy to finish it up.
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

But wheres the handguards??? :D :D
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Ok,
Im sorry, i should of never released it, there were just so many people that wanted it, obviously they though it was better, im sorry, but i couldn't just leave it, people will go mad at me. So i decided to release it anyways, i thought i was going to get something like, "could be better" but i got a rant and troll i couldn't believe, even if i is bad, its something for the community, i dont understand why i, the one that worked for you, get so much trouble? :(

And then people like jones goes and posts that picture? wow.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

thanks attackers for all you work!! first of all it s nice that someone give an other try to make a new model of the kx!
ok it got some flaw but it s nice of hime to have work so much on this bike!!!!!!
what i hated on the other version of the kxf and that i like on this one is the back fender of the bike!!
but what i don t like on this one is the front number plate and front fender!
but otherwise thanks attackers for the effort you put into this project! and now on, maybe someone can take the following of this project and make it more perfect...
Zdenal125

Post by Zdenal125 »

I think its great... thanks for release this kxf x)
=ZDENĚK FLAJSAR #125=
my you tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/125StreetFighter
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

attacker5 wrote:That is a good idea, but im not going to do it, i am finished with this bike once and for all, i might give it to someone trustworthy to finish it up.
I could happily fix some of the errors for you if you wanted, all i would need is a .obj file or blend file.
flyeurboy

Post by flyeurboy »

Possible to release the last version of the wireframe ??
SuZuKi KiD345
Team: DmK-Owner/Rider

Post by SuZuKi KiD345 »

zachtucker wrote:attacker can u send me a psd file so i can work on our team skins? or u guna do it? and what helmet and gear did u have in mind for the team that has a psd released on it?
hey attacker is doing the skinning but im sure he would love to have you help with the gear pm me and we can use team viewer so i can tell u some stuff to do. :D
NoFear#34
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

flyeurboy wrote:Possible to release the last version of the wireframe ??
I am remodelling a few of the parts, making the bike wider and the correct dimensions and put a new front end on it etc. So i will try to get a wireframe done soon.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

Jones221 wrote:Dissapointment. Not that great. Needed some proper opinions/better beta tester. (I'm not saying he should of picked me or anything, just saying that the people who did obviously didn't see the obvious flaws.)
Just shut up jones,He told us befor the release that it wasnt going to be the"best" wait for his rmz and i Bet you'll shit your trousers.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

Well, I'm a new member to this community, only been here like 4 months or so... but I have to say that, even though it does have its flaws like you already mentioned too many times, I personally really like this model. Yes it's thin, maybe the front fender is not entirely right, nor the handlebars, but in general, it looks very good, and I like it a lot. IMO, right, you don't have to agree, I prefer this bike infinitely more than the old KX model. The old model had a horrible engine, the fenders sucked, everything was bad (In my opinion I know you might think different). This was such an improvement to the old model. Yes Attacker's KX can be improved, but it's better than the old model we had. :)
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

@hvpunk I am glad I aint the only one thinking this.
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

Guys, Jones isnt that bad your all being too up tight. He's just brutally honest, take it or leave it but he was still being construstive. As for the picture he posted, it was just for laughs. Just chill back man, it's not like there isnt room for improvement on your next model or a re-release of this one.
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

its funny how ppl will talk shit bout attackers first try making a model but yet NOBODY will sack up and do it urselfs so ppl need to stfo and gtfo and if u want something done right do it urself now quit bagging and leave thos thread alone

Justin Caron | Privateer Honda