2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post about creating and skinning models here
KTM57

Re: 2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post by KTM57 »

attacker5 wrote:I felt like i wasted my time on this, seems like no one appreciates anything, especially jones.
Also, uhh, just so you know, the reason we don't really appreciate it is because when you see CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, it's like someone punched your balls or something and you DON'T LISTEN.

Looking forward to that RMZ, though.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Congrats!

You need to learn to take criticism.
mbutler183 wrote:If you're going to release a skin/model/track, then you need to accept criticism and use it to better your product.
only one to win something real from the game!
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

KTM57 wrote: Looking forward to that RMZ, though.
Yep I'm looking forward to P2sta's also!
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Ok what the hell is going on? I put in hard work, not the best, my first try, i release it, and i get ranted? Whats going on?
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Slightly disappointed in the model and the result. But it was still a good effort and I give a lot of respect for the whole project. Especially since this is only your first model that I have seen from you. (BTW, Nice effort to Jones for troll effort :lol: ) But I wanted to run a quick effort of some of the things I saw.

-Sizing is even and the bike doesn't 'merge' into the model. At least not as much. This is a plus for taking screenies.
-Shrouds and plastics had an accurate look for the 2009-2011 Kawasaki. Nice and clean.
-Shading on the skins was mostly accurate. Some was better then others. Still impressed.
-Skin variety. There were a lot of options to choose from. But I was really looking forward to Sam's skin actually. :)
-Rear of the pipe was accurate. Nice to see the Ti4 and the 4.1 on a kawi again.
-Engine wasn't the greatest, but it did have a polished look. Realistic to a standard.
-Frame skinning and shading was exceptional. Not the best but above average.

Dislikes:
-Skin Plastics. I was disappointed to see the PC Kawi with all black plastics.
-Bar bend was not the one I prefered, didn't have the standard kind of look. It also looks odd in helmet cam.
-Front Fender. I have to say it looks skinny. Too skinny and I thought it was an oversized MTB fender in helmet cam.
-Header pipe was modeled well, but the skinning for it was a slight let down.
-I hate the front number plate. With a passion.

Overall I think this was a solid release. I liked it, even though the flaws stand out a bit. But I will be using this for a bit.

Great work and I hope to see more updates to get the best result possible.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

attacker5 wrote:Ok what the hell is going on? I put in hard work, not the best, my first try, i release it, and i get ranted? Whats going on?
You put hard work in, but its not the best, so you release it not quality?
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

MiNi wrote:Slightly disappointed in the model and the result. But it was still a good effort and I give a lot of respect for the whole project. Especially since this is only your first model that I have seen from you. (BTW, Nice effort to Jones for troll effort :lol: ) But I wanted to run a quick effort of some of the things I saw.

-Sizing is even and the bike doesn't 'merge' into the model. At least not as much. This is a plus for taking screenies.
-Shrouds and plastics had an accurate look for the 2009-2011 Kawasaki. Nice and clean.
-Shading on the skins was mostly accurate. Some was better then others. Still impressed.
-Skin variety. There were a lot of options to choose from. But I was really looking forward to Sam's skin actually. :)
-Rear of the pipe was accurate. Nice to see the Ti4 and the 4.1 on a kawi again.
-Engine wasn't the greatest, but it did have a polished look. Realistic to a standard.
-Frame skinning and shading was exceptional. Not the best but above average.

Dislikes:
-Skin Plastics. I was disappointed to see the PC Kawi with all black plastics.
-Bar bend was not the one I prefered, didn't have the standard kind of look. It also looks odd in helmet cam.
-Front Fender. I have to say it looks skinny. Too skinny and I thought it was an oversized MTB fender in helmet cam.
-Header pipe was modeled well, but the skinning for it was a slight let down.
-I hate the front number plate. With a passion.

Overall I think this was a solid release. I liked it, even though the flaws stand out a bit. But I will be using this for a bit.

Great work and I hope to see more updates to get the best result possible.
Thats CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm. Thank you. Fully agreed.
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Jones221 wrote:
attacker5 wrote:Ok what the hell is going on? I put in hard work, not the best, my first try, i release it, and i get ranted? Whats going on?
You put hard work in, but its not the best, so you release it not quality?
SO i shouldn't of released it? SO many people kept saying, REALEASE IT NOW!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Jones221 wrote: Yep I'm looking forward to P2sta's also!
I guess theres no limit on how much douchebags can troll.
Jones221 wrote: Guilt trip? Cry me a river, like I said in the post above.

You brought this upon yourself.
I too would like to see you create something instead of sitting on your plasma screen with yet another bag of chips. I also guess being a pussy does pay off. :)
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

OK guys, I'm sorry, but to make a long story short:

[commonsense]PLEASE REGARD OUR SUGGESTIONS[/commonsense]

I'm starting to like the size 200, bold, all caps font. :D
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

Jones is just a prick....nuf said.....Attacker if you need any help with the RMZ liek parts made let me know and I still got pretty much my whole KXf if you need anything.
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

attacker5 wrote:SO i shouldn't of released it? SO many people kept saying, REALEASE IT NOW!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!
No, you should have taken your time. After all, trolls will be trolls, and noobs will be noobs.
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Thank you, will do. :)
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

KTM57 wrote:
attacker5 wrote:SO i shouldn't of released it? SO many people kept saying, REALEASE IT NOW!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!
No, you should have taken your time. After all, trolls will be trolls, and noobs will be noobs.
Ye i can see noobs will be noobs. Now i have had enough of your useless advice and will no longer give a crap. Thank you and goodbye.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

KTM57 wrote: No, you should have taken your time. After all, trolls will be trolls, and noobs will be noobs.
Quoted for truth. Exactly what I was thinking. This community is full of people who don't think about things and the solution is just to ignore them. They will get what they want in time.