Necessary Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Re: Necessary Models

Post by Scotty226 »

make your own then, if you can't / don't want to learn, quit bitching.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

I do want to learn though
Baker_Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by Baker_Racing »

If you don't want to learn, you don't deserve it.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

dbaum25moto wrote:I DO want to learn though
YamRider411
Team: Privateer

Post by YamRider411 »

I have a question, maybe this applies to the skin and not the model, but hopefully someone can help.

I downloaded the model for the YZ125 along with this skin http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... ilit=yz125
When I load a track and that bike, with that skin, I get a warning saying it could not load the side and front number plates. (sorry I'm at work and don't have the exact message)
Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas to fix it? I tried clearing out the personal folder and only using the one model and one skin but still no luck. I'm new to this game and any help is much appreciated.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

YamRider411 wrote:I have a question, maybe this applies to the skin and not the model, but hopefully someone can help.

I downloaded the model for the YZ125 along with this skin http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... ilit=yz125
When I load a track and that bike, with that skin, I get a warning saying it could not load the side and front number plates. (sorry I'm at work and don't have the exact message)
Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas to fix it? I tried clearing out the personal folder and only using the one model and one skin but still no luck. I'm new to this game and any help is much appreciated.
That's normal for a lot of skins, depending on if the creator included the number plate JMs. The only thing those files do is allow the game's stock numbers to appear on the bike.
SoulDog

Post by SoulDog »

It won't let me open up the 2010 250 Honda by giopanda Template in photoshop, does anyone know why? It says unknown data has been encountered reading "bruggola serb copia 3".
froman459

Post by froman459 »

Rider_Pro wrote:I think it's time to make a big update with only the news models! This topic would have a necessity. Now, only old models are written on it, and it's absolutly useless. If the person who created this topic updates the post, it would be really cool for the beginners and for all persons who needs models, default models etc.
As a noob on this game, I agree. just a few weeks into the game and would love to have the most updated version of everything.
459|Noob
Rider_Pro
Team: Rockstar Bud Racing

Post by Rider_Pro »

Ohagan75 wrote:
dbaum25moto wrote:Yea someone does need to update it with the newer models coming out (jvdl/P2stas Kaw, One of the 2014 Yzfs, the two strokes, etc
Why don't you do it instead of leaving it up to someone else? Just start a new topic
The goal is exactly NOT to create hundreds of topics. It's all about having ONE topic where the begginners could find all the last models they need.