Teka KTM 2011

Post about creating and skinning models here
AppleMx
Team: Owx-OneWorldmx

Re: Teka KTM 2011

Post by AppleMx »

Thanks! :] I was waiting for these words for a long time :)
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

hi arch :D ??
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

Do i know you?
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

not In a good way haha. but i didnt see the other pages cuz of stupid phone so I wass taking a gues that you were arch which apparently I was right :D
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

okay?.. and what should that mean?
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

didnt you already get banned for ripping?and what your doing here isnt much different. idk, I could be wrong...
My Stats
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

omg, i would be mad if u would not be a girl, 10 post back me tyskorn and stevo said everything is okay. now u say sucha nonsense, second ive been not banned. 3.i got muted becouse of conflict with jlv not ripping .
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

lol chill. i wasnt sure i just know you were added to the "crushed dissenters" list and in my book thats banned but you were for a reason. jlv may have forgiven ya but then if he did there would be no reason to make another acccount.. as far as the copying idk cause i cant realy see pictures on my phone so I cant say anything as far as that
My Stats
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

no offence, but idc what u think, without my permission u used my engine, and i dont want to talk anything with you.
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

AppleMx wrote:i dont let u use my engine , and noone can. dont even give the template to anyone like magnus did, or u really want trouble for ripping stuff.
Just had this sent to me in a PM. Good job dude, and Magnus, I think you know what you need to do. And, for the books, I never rip anything, I don't know how, I just get permission for parts off of people. (e.g. Stevos shading). Goodbye once again Tadas, you small child. :P
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

Ha, that was a grama mistake, that should be :

i dont let u use my engine , and noone can. ive didint even give the template to anyone , only magnus , or u really want trouble for ripping stuff.

i was writing with many guys and brains were not working.
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

+ V3nx , i dont want to see my engine of ur fucking bike, and if its b2r i would want to see b2r write that thats ur engine. i know its not urs, but i if u will write its urs i would want to see psd. V3nx dont try to get me to the trouble. u cant.
AppleMx

Post by AppleMx »

Sorry for triple, but that sentense was correct haha. yes u magnus joben sk8 etc, was giving my engine all over the place. that private message was 3pm. at my time, ive didint even knew Magnus. End of the story :)
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

dude, just for clarification, non of your sentences are right. even though you think they are.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

And, just for clarification, I used the engine that was in the "Public CRF250 Template thread", and I then finished off the template with parts of my own. Please, Arch, Nobody even wants you around here, apart from the odd noob who just wants ripped parts, So just crawl back into your hole.
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(