* Answers Skull candy gear *

Post about creating and skinning models here
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

* Answers Skull candy gear *

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

this is my fisrt set of gear ive ever made..so feel free to give ur honest opinion and wat i need to work on :\

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

[imgImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w8yd8d0zadzxudn
GoPro HD

Re: * Answers Skull candy gear *

Post by GoPro HD »

Use Pastas new rider model.. Sorry but its a fail.. but atleast you know you can only move up from there. Things you need to work on... : Spec and norm maps. Details like pant elastic and buckle as well as stitching and things like that. A bit more design I know its probably a replic but I think it needs more design. Thats my honest opinion.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

The pasta joke has run its course dude, I don't know if you think you're cool or anything, its just stupid.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

T-RIDER wrote:The pasta joke has run its course dude, I don't know if you think you're cool or anything, its just stupid.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

MiNi wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:The pasta joke has run its course dude, I don't know if you think you're cool or anything, its just stupid.
Seriously
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's your first, so definitely keep going with it, but it's just not accurate, from the colors to the logo placement. There is one large Skullcandy logo, not three, and on the right side of the gear is a lightning bolt-type design, not the logo.

Keep on truckin'!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

First off, guys this is a GEAR post you guys seriously are redicilous.. I am trying to give the guy some constructive crits and you guys are just posting away like little trolls.. I think we know who the real troll is... Also its easier for me to type pasta than piista... So fuck off guys leave me alone..

Back on topic: I agree with KTM on that its not very accurated, but again keep working at it!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

GoPro HD wrote: Also its easier for me to type pasta than piista... So fuck off guys leave me alone..
I have read like 10 times where Piista /p2sta politely asked you as well others to call him by his name not " Pasta " that is the issue. Stop being lazy and respect the guy. :roll:
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE, just trollin. :mrgreen:
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Thats is an excellent point... I will stop
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

thanx guys for the reviews and wat i need to work on.. i will defiantly work on the details alittle more. i am also using gimp2 so im not really familiar with all the norm maps and shyt like that... like i said, i just started making it. i dont really know alot about gimp.