Logos

Post your questions here
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Logos

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

I always wondered with logos do you guys draw the logos or copy and paste them. And if you do draw wat tools do you use in photoshop to make them
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Logos

Post by Pumaxcs »

What most of them do is they find the logo then retrace them so they scale up and down better. If I'm wrong someone correct me, I don't skin and thats just my knowledge of it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Ryan638

Post by Ryan638 »

^ Awesome website there but it doesnt have alot of things you would be looking for so usually I get a pic of the logo and trace it with the pen tool in illustrator but you can do the same thing in photoshop. If you didnt know its better to trace them or have vector versions so they don't lose any quality when you resize them. If you need any logos give me a pm and il see if I've got what you need :D
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

yea if anybody could send me a Kawasaki, Monster Energy, Renthal logos that would be nice for my kx125 :D
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Image If anybody can make the logos on here for me? Or if you already have them. Please PLEASE send them to me. Thanks. I dont know how to do them when I trace over them it looks stupid, and I dont really get the whole tracing over and getting the picture.