posting signature pics to profile?

Post your questions here
RV3

posting signature pics to profile?

Post by RV3 »

hey ev 1, just wondering how yas load pics to profiles signature, ive tried but just seems to leave the link, and im using the insert image url thing and pasting in the middle of the img url brackets, anything im doin wrong at all?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: posting signature pics to profile?

Post by yzmxer608 »

You are trying to make a mediafire link an image, it's not an image.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Just looked at the link, you have to upload images to http://photobucket.com or http://imageshack.com to be able to post them here. Mediafire doesn't let you do anything with an image once it's uploaded.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
RV3

Post by RV3 »

yzmxer608 wrote:You are trying to make a mediafire link an image, it's not an image.
LOL, im an idiot!, cheers for the links too ;)
RV3

Post by RV3 »

which link am i meant to copy n paste, i tried forum codes/thumb codes but is still jus showing link
RV3

Post by RV3 »

RV3 wrote:which link am i meant to copy n paste, i tried forum codes/thumb codes but is still jus showing link

scrap the last post i just sussed howv to do it but its tiny and how do i get rid of dimensions on pic? thanks again.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Take the forum embed link, right now you have the thumbnail which makes it small.
RV3

Post by RV3 »

ok cheers mate i appreciate it.