How do i play without arcade physics?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
tld honda154

How do i play without arcade physics?

Post by tld honda154 »

Ive had the game for about 3 weeks im getting good at it but i would like to know how to race without arcade physics. I know where to turn them on or off at. But when i try to go anywhere i always knife and wreck every two inches. Its so frustrating to see people throwing huge whips in races but the only time i can is when i turn them off on a face of a jump and then turn them back on in mid air. So i would like to know how you all do it. Maybe a bike setup or whatever will help me thank you. :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: How do i play without arcade physics?

Post by checkerz »

Turn up your stability to 75 or so to start. You won't have a ton of control, but it'll help you gradually get the hang of keeping the bike up. It's a learning curve, but it's a lot of fun once you get it down.

As you get better, start lowering your stability about 5 notches at a time, once you get down to 35 or so you'll start to be able to whip, the lower you go, the more you can whip.
tld honda154

Post by tld honda154 »

So ive been riding without arcade physics now and im getting alot better! its not as bad. but still its hard to keep going straight and not bobble or when you hit jumps go nose low. any advise?
TannerKawi250f
Team: Privateer

Post by TannerKawi250f »

turn up your rider mass distribution to about 42. its under bike setup-suspension and gearing. pull up as u go off the ramp. that will help you keep the front up.as for the bobbling u just need to practice more.