Monster Energy Cup

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BRYAN17

Monster Energy Cup

Post by BRYAN17 »

Monster Energy Cup replica hybrid track.
Thanks too
-jlv
-mackan25
-cromie97
-Mx-Cocow #5
-BraydenKTM
-Robert196
-ddmx for the bale models
and if i forgot anybody thanks for all the help

Pure MXS Link - http://www.puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackView ... rackID=298

Mediafire Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?69axcba0u2cgu7g
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Re: Monster Energy Cup

Post by JVanderlee225 »

sick thanks bro!
Vans-#221
Team: iGn-esports.com

Post by Vans-#221 »

by me says, does not match server´s track (monster.cup)
why this??? pls help, i would ride with my guys :D
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Nice track but there are no timing gates?

u can easily finish 1 lap and then go directly through the finish again and have a 10sec laptime:p
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

Idk how to work the timing gates for some reason #4 is the one that records your time ?
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Sick. really having fun running laps. The jumps feel really smooth and well sized, my favorite track at the moment. Thank you great job

For the timing gate problem, you just needed to adjust the last 4 lines of the timing gate file

The last 4 lines of your timing gate file currently look like this:
firstlap:
0 1 2 3 4
normallap:
0 1 2 3 4

And for how you have the timing gates placed in game, the last 4 lines of your timing gate file should look like this:
firstlap:
0 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 4
normallap:
1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 4
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Overall a beautiful job on this track. I'm really loving it. Of course the timing gates need fixing, and a track map is really important for online. Couple minor things as well, after the whoops, that corner/triple is pretty awkward as it is. I think you could move the triple back just a tad and reshape it a bit, especially the landing, and it would be much better. Also the doubles before going up in the stands, I think they were on flatter ground. You have them going a little uphill then down, when I think it was flatter than that. Finally, I think the finish jump could be calmed just a bit, I feel like I could jump all the way over the corner off it without a lot of effort. Really an excellent track, just a few things that I think could make it a bit better.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

warrior462 wrote:Overall a beautiful job on this track. I'm really loving it. Of course the timing gates need fixing, and a track map is really important for online. Couple minor things as well, after the whoops, that corner/triple is pretty awkward as it is. I think you could move the triple back just a tad and reshape it a bit, especially the landing, and it would be much better. Also the doubles before going up in the stands, I think they were on flatter ground. You have them going a little uphill then down, when I think it was flatter than that. Finally, I think the finish jump could be calmed just a bit, I feel like I could jump all the way over the corner off it without a lot of effort. Really an excellent track, just a few things that I think could make it a bit better.

He is right about the triple and finish! They do need to be toned down a little bit. Other than that, I can't wait to get my new pc so I can run shaders on this track! Gosh darn laptop, haha but man, I need to take some screenshots on this bad boy!
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

I like the track, it's nice and challenging. Some of the jumps that were kickers in the actual track are mellow here. Most of the challenge on the track comes from the timing gates. If you crash, you are pointed backwards on the jumps, backwards in berms, they all need fixing. What Warrior said is spot on, I wasn't actually there, and I think some of it would have to come from being there.
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Jev7 »

sorry but trection is not well.. decals etc.. looks like very unproffesional.. didint liked it , sorry :(
cl00b
Team: Endlaser Crew

Post by cl00b »

Hey
i did the timegates for you you can use it or not

but i want to play with vans and my friends but it dosent work dont know why

greets cl00b
cl00b
Team: Endlaser Crew

Post by cl00b »

http://www.endlasercrew.bplaced.net/MXS/timing_gates

just do it in a .txt and remove the .txt and put it in the monster.cup folder
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

guys just going to let everyone no there will be a re-release because most of peoples complaints were mostly towards timing gates, berms, and jump lokks and faces. Not to much work to fix and i just learned how to work the timing gates file . jumps/berms will be reshaped and hopefully i can get some help from checkerz or somepeople to work with the shadows . Thanks Bryan
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

BRYAN17 wrote:guys just going to let everyone no there will be a re-release because most of peoples complaints were mostly towards timing gates, berms, and jump lokks and faces. Not to much work to fix and i just learned how to work the timing gates file . jumps/berms will be reshaped and hopefully i can get some help from checkerz or somepeople to work with the shadows . Thanks Bryan
Honestly i dont have a single complaint on how the track rides its the timing gates. there should be one in the entrance of each corner and depending on the straight sections one to two for there length.x2 shading would help see the bumps better other than that i dont see what needs reshaped except a wee bit taller berms
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

it s quite nice, just feel the traction is strange in some places, and it llbe nice to have a nice sandy whoops like in the real track... otherwise nice work!