new video from Mud

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXzack48E
Team: Privateer

new video from Mud

Post by MXzack48E »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kvig8tPg18A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

won't have shit on MXS but def. better than MVA
MXzack48E

Re: new video from Mud

Post by MXzack48E »

guess i can't embed shit
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Post anything about MX Simulator here
AKA not another game
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

It seems that they worked hard on riders, tracks and bikes.

BUT THEY FORGOT TO WORK ON THE PHYSICS...
Lolerbabop
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lolerbabop »

We havent seen any real gameplay videos yet so dont say too much.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

it was more than enough what they showed...
geecomonster

Post by geecomonster »

Ok looks fine to me, that the physics will never be the same as those we have in MXSimulator but thats not difficult because on the physics side MXS is unbeatable .
But if i'm look to the bike and rider models they look great and if you read the site a little bit i think it will be a great game it will beter then Reflex and Alive but it will not
reach the level of MXS on the physics part but on the graphics part and all that stuff i'm not shore that MXS will win it on that part . . . . . . Let's see what they give us when we played
the game self then we can say somthing about it .
Prada

Post by Prada »

Based on the look of the physics...mxs still dominates that criteria. Therefore I probably wont be purchasing another potential let down.
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

Well i tried a lot of mx vs atv games , i kinda liked reflex before i knew about this game , i didnt buy alive cause sure the graphics looks a lot better then mx sim but thinking about Jlv made all this by himself its amazing!!!
The feeling is riding in this "game" Just feels right and it takes time to master , in any mx vs atv game i could pick up a joystick and do crazy whips and scrubs right from the start etc... But when i finaly managed to pull of controlled whips in mx sim it felt 10x better cause i actually had to learn it by falling 1000000 times in a row so yeah i couldnt care less about the mx vs atv series ending , maby its good for this game to get more attention , but still this game will never be for the mass i think , the learning factor is just to high for a lot of people who are not used to a lot of trail and error nowadays cause games are a lot more casual atleast looking at the learning curve compared to years ago.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

there was already a discussion of the trailer.

well the models and stuff looks pretty cool but the most important things are the physics and they look like shit. pure arcade i would say.

check out the trailer. I won't buy a motocross arcade game without any realistic stuff (when we talk about physics)
mitch#67
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BTO Sports

Post by mitch#67 »

Have to agree, when the rider is in the air he turns. Its just like like arcade physics on sim, its going to be a waste of money
jbrandmx85

Post by jbrandmx85 »

I will buy this game for my xbox 360 just because I try to support anyone trying to make an mx game. Sure it wont match up to the realism of mxsim but I still like the fact that i can play it on my xbox.
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

You guys don't realize who's making this game do you? You know nothing about the company do you? I'm willing to bet that the footage is arcade physics, because every other game they've made has arcade physics in the first trailers...why would this game be any different?

Now not saying for sure that it is arcade physics but its quite possible that the footage is set on "easy" mode and we will have a realistic physics set. Blackbean wouldn't release a game with physics like that when they release easily the best SBK and indy car games to date. They've also made an FIM game already but it was for ps2 so they have some experience in that feild. They made a rally car game, I think for this gen of consoles as well so they have experience with offroad racing on this gen. All in all it should be a pretty decent game and maybe one or two into the franchise they will beat out mxs. Who knows maybe they'll partner up:)
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

shawn1331 wrote:You guys don't realize who's making this game do you? You know nothing about the company do you? I'm willing to bet that the footage is arcade physics, because every other game they've made has arcade physics in the first trailers...why would this game be any different?

Now not saying for sure that it is arcade physics but its quite possible that the footage is set on "easy" mode and we will have a realistic physics set. Blackbean wouldn't release a game with physics like that when they release easily the best SBK and indy car games to date. They've also made an FIM game already but it was for ps2 so they have some experience in that feild. They made a rally car game, I think for this gen of consoles as well so they have experience with offroad racing on this gen. All in all it should be a pretty decent game and maybe one or two into the franchise they will beat out mxs. Who knows maybe they'll partner up:)
Car physics are completely different than bike physics. And yes, I do think a big company will release a shit motocross game. It's happened before and it will happen again.
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.