Sonora Speedpark 2011 (Reversed)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Sonora Speedpark 2011 (Reversed)

Post by Jones221 »

Sup playas. Try connecting to 19802 recently and couldn't get in?

Well here is your solution!

Credits to voutare for making a good base. I updated it.

SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT. SWAG ME OUT.
only one to win something real from the game!
Kawasakis

Re: Sonora Speedpark 2011 (Reversed)

Post by Kawasakis »

Hell yes. Loved that track, good job playa.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Simple, fun, and better than both MX488 and MX221.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

SUCCESS!
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

<3 this track, it's got that local track feel. Basic design with obstacles of skill level for weekend warriors, but one of those types of tracks where you see pros show up just to make the locals look like goons.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Really great track for racing, stays true to the original. Good job Jonesy.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Okay, hold on a second here.

Who gave you permission to make this?

I don't really care if you do, but at the very least, you could have asked me. I would have thought that you, knowing how involved you are with the community ( :roll: ), would understand that simply PMing someone for permission to use something isn't that hard. God damn, isn't this whole community based on "don't rip." and "At least send them a PM to see if it's OKAY?"

Then RF goes and runs this in a race (I think)? Way to go guys. Who the hell decided that it wasn't important to ask the guy who made the original. I ask EVERYONE for permission. (Almost) everyone asks me to use my stuff. Hell, I asked Motoboss for permission to use his stuff AFTER he told everyone it was alright to use it. That's not too hard is it? Then having RF run it and I didn't even know about this track until over a month later? Way to go guys. I'm proud.

Again, I'm not mad that you did it, I'm just mad that there's a lack of even sending a PM to me. Have some respect.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

And you could at least capitalize my screen name in the post.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Ayo. This tracks been out for a while Voutare? I didn't plan on using it for anything, I had made the track a long time ago and Rf guys decided to use it. I didn't even know.

I did capitalize your name in the picture, sorry about not doing it in the post.

I guess you didn't realize there was already a Sonora Edited made and raced before this. I had just turned it around.

I could of swore I sent you a pm and got no response. This was wayyyyyyy to long ago.

I respect you man, I didn't think you would get this butthurt though! Damn. IF I would of known they were going to use the track (they released before I did, I just made the more public release thread) I would of confirmed with you.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I'm not butthurt. I'm just annoyed that all you guys are that same people running the whole "he stole my shit, don't ever use my shit, that's my shit, " deal, and you turn around and do this. You didn't send me a PM, I haven't had to delete them in over a year, and there isn't one there.

And what does it matter if I didn't notice this until now? I apologize, I have a life.
Taylor Racing #94x

Post by Taylor Racing #94x »

OFWGKTA all the way jones, sick ass track!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
John T #94x
Anarch
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Anarch »

I like you Voutare. And I love you're sig haha.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Voutare wrote:I'm not butthurt. I'm just annoyed that all you guys are that same people running the whole "he stole my shit, don't ever use my shit, that's my shit, " deal, and you turn around and do this. You didn't send me a PM, I haven't had to delete them in over a year, and there isn't one there.

And what does it matter if I didn't notice this until now? I apologize, I have a life.
Dude, it was a huge missunderstanding, you need to just be a bro about it! I thought Pinned Pm'd you. Wheels though I pm'd you. I thought we weren't even going to use the track!

And it matters because you have still been posting, having a life has nothing to do with it. It seems from my point of view, this was some sort of "Fuck jones, I've been saving this for a while" attack.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

No, nothing against you. I just wanna be clear that this community as a whole needs to be a little more respectful. I was a little pissed earlier, but that's because of other shit too, so no worries. However, a PM should be sent before even starting to use the stuff, personally.