BRAKING HELP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Delusive
Team: E&E/TSR Honda

BRAKING HELP

Post by Delusive »

When I'm racing supercross I tend to go over the berms because I can't loose speed how should set my brakes for supercross
BryanCollier
Team: Privateer

Re: BRAKING HELP

Post by BryanCollier »

I have my front brake set as the Left Trigger on my controller and the rear brake set as the X button on a PS3 controller, or A button on an Xbox controller.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Crank the braking torque right up. Don't try to go so fast
poidog808
Team: Pro Squids

Post by poidog808 »

Delusive wrote:When I'm racing supercross I tend to go over the berms because I can't loose speed how should set my brakes for supercross
Ive been doing allot of "riding" online and forcing myself to get faster, thus learning to brake is critical. Learn the track, you'll find points to help braking. like ex: singles before the turn, leaning back and breaking while landing, and dont be afraid to get right back on the gas. the best results Ive had thus far is using the flow of the track ex: instead of triple triple, try triple double single, and brake on the face of the single. as you get more comfortable you will get faster and go bigger. Ive manage to shave about 15secs of my normal time, and I currently sit between 20-30 secs off pace of the fast riders. (used to be a lot worse lol)
my sig was infested...