Quads

Post your suggestions here
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Quads

Post by die996 »

motoracer58 wrote:you just said it yourself, quads are harder to control in most situations, your type of personality are the only people making fun of quad riders, just because you didnt feel safe riding one fast doesnt mean that others dont enjoy it. No matter what anyone says you are just going to say that quads suck without looking past that and seeing that it really doesnt matter what you ride.
I can't ride quads hard but I find them cool. They can be pretty fast and, seriously, I don't need whips to enjoy riding
$Speedy$77 wrote:
Addair435 wrote:Cool story Die, no one needs you to talk in this thread we don't want it ruined
Seriously we don't need your input. Ok Addair?
Thanks, Speedy. It's cool to find nice people instead of dumbasses
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

You guys are all a bunch of assholes flipping on this kid because he made a suggestion? Haha even myself Would like to see an atv game with realistic physics maybe not in mxs but a diff game for sure.
$Speedy$77

Post by $Speedy$77 »

hvpunk62 wrote:You guys are all a bunch of assholes flipping on this kid because he made a suggestion? Haha even myself Would like to see an atv game with realistic physics maybe not in mxs but a diff game for sure.
Ohh trust me I want quads in this game but he got pissed when Die996 made a comment
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
$Speedy$77

Post by $Speedy$77 »

Sorry for dp but it was just a statement that Die said,Telling how he can ride quads and Addair got smart with him(and he shouldn't have)
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

$Speedy$77 wrote:Sorry for dp but it was just a statement that Die said,Telling how he can ride quads and Addair got smart with him(and he shouldn't have)
Die is annoying and posts on every thread and he needs to bring it down a notch it's way annoying
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Careful, true story :

How I met Addair's mom
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

die996 wrote:Careful, true story :

How I met Addair's mom
Haha, I hope you like 45 - 46 year olds :P gross bro, doesn't bug me any... your problem not mine :D
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Addair435 wrote:

How I met Addair's mom
[youtube]"Cómo conocí a tu puta madre"[/youtube]
Haha, I hope you like 45 - 46 year olds :P gross bro, doesn't bug me any... your problem not mine :D
At least I made clear where your mom works :wink:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

How I met Addair's mom

Was that necessary? Did you really need to post that?

God damnit Die, I'm trying to stay out off all of your shit but you annoy the fuck out of everyone.
only one to win something real from the game!
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

Jones221 wrote:

How I met Addair's mom

God damnit Die, I'm trying to stay out off all of your shit but you annoy the fuck out of everyone.
It's Yahama7 !!!
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

Yeah he is annoying, dude Die yo mama jokes are so fucking old, little 8 year olds say them...
KTM57 wrote:
jbrandmx85

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Jones221 wrote:

How I met Addair's mom

God damnit Die, I'm trying to stay out off all of your shit but you annoy the fuck out of everyone
Mx_racer33

Post by Mx_racer33 »

go make your own game called quad simulator.. theres a big difference between dirtbikes and quad.. they arent even grouped together in any "motocross" section
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

way to bring back a old topic bro
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Bricks03
Team: Twist Moto Racing

Post by Bricks03 »

Addair435 wrote:This is a Motocross simulator so why not add quads also, motocross isn't just dirt bikes, it's also quads... I bet if you put quads in and people started making videos of those also, we would bring in a larger amount of buyers. The whole world doesn't just ride dirt bikes, I personally ride both and I think it would be cool to add. The only problem I would see is that he already has the physics for a dirt bike, and they lean.. quads don't, if it's possible that JLV could make it - I think that would be cool.

Go play MX Vs ATV if you want quads!!