Advanced Stability Settings

Post your suggestions here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Advanced Stability Settings

Post by yzmxer608 »

I would like to see a little different setup for the advanced settings. I know the slow damping speed and factor applies when you're under a certain speed, and you get extra damping so the rider doesn't roll back and forth so fast, but I'd like to see a fast damping speed and factor. I find myself at high speeds sketched out because I'm over the slow damping speed, so I have the full effect of whatever roll damping I'm using, but at high speeds I'd like to be more stable, not less. Would be nice if there was a "fast steering damping speed" which could let you set a different steering damping if you're over a certain speed (so your front end wouldn't jack-knife and turn full lock randomly at high speeds).

Right now does the slow damping speed apply when you're in the air too? Or does it apply only when on the ground? Pretty much what I'm getting at is to have the opposite of what we have now, adjust the base settings, then tweak them for when you're at high speed instead of low. Only thing is if they are also applied when you're in the air, it'd be going against one of the purposes (being stable at high speed but having settings that let you have a good amount of control in the air (uh, mainly for scrubs and whips :lol:).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DJD

Re: Advanced Stability Settings

Post by DJD »

Made this suggestion awhile ago. Be it in a different form.

It sucks how you have to sacrifice big whips and scrubs for high speed stability.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh, I must have missed it. Yeah, it's a trade-off right now :(.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

I'd love the "advanced stability" section a lot less "powerful". The game should be a little bit more intelligent and make sensibility change between slow on the ground, fast on the ground, bumpy and airbourne. I know all MX games but MxSim are arcadey... but most modern games made the controls behave different between situations
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??