It's official

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DJ99X

Re: It's official

Post by DJ99X »

Boblob801 wrote:I dont understand how thats relevant?? All I was saying is that when he was on the "reversed engine" Yamaha He crashed a lot.
Sooo now he's on a Suzuki he should be a lot faster.
Yep. Stewart never crashed once before he moved to Yamaha. Good statement bro.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Let's face it, Stewart sucked on the new Yami 450. The question is, will he do good on the Suzk? No one knows till Hangtown.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

DJ99X wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:I dont understand how thats relevant?? All I was saying is that when he was on the "reversed engine" Yamaha He crashed a lot.
Sooo now he's on a Suzuki he should be a lot faster.
Yep. Stewart never crashed once before he moved to Yamaha. Good statement bro.
Good one bro.... I said he crashed a lot on the Yamaha, he crashed when he wasn't on it BUT not as much..
Everyone crashes :roll:
Hi
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Ima be honest, to me, these new damn yami hami's s with their crazy engine tilts and poo, well they sucka da big one.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I don't think we will ever see a good comparison to how he did on the Zook vs the Yamaha. He never did an outdoor series on that bike before he used it for SX. But now he will have an outdoors under his belt before next years SX, so he will come into that championship sharp. If he took the summer off, then did the SX on the zook, then that would be more comparable.
Good one bro.... I said he crashed a lot on the Yamaha, he crashed when he wasn't on it BUT not as much..
Everyone crashes
He's only ever completed one full season of MX on the big bikes. The dude crashes alot.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

DJ99X wrote:one full season
24-0
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yep. He kept it together that season. But that was 4 years ago, with Mike Alessi as his greatest competition. This year, he will have to push to keep up with/stay in front of Dungey, and will potentially crash like in 2005-2007
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

DJ99X wrote:I don't think we will ever see a good comparison to how he did on the Zook vs the Yamaha. He never did an outdoor series on that bike before he used it for SX. But now he will have an outdoors under his belt before next years SX, so he will come into that championship sharp. If he took the summer off, then did the SX on the zook, then that would be more comparable.
Everyone crashes
He's only ever completed one full season of MX on the big bikes. The dude crashes alot.
=D. Im sorry ever since I read an article about this I just lol because of that. This one =p

You sir are very right. But he crashes more then normal. :)
And if he gets injured in the Mx season (Might be likely) then we'll know for sure if its the bike.
Ive heard a number of pro's say its hard to ride the yami due to the front end washing out. Just saying.
Hi
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, I won't argue that it is a different bike, and probably does effect James' riding. But it's not a shit bike, as alot of riders world wide have proven. He has progressively gotten worse in the last 3 years. The bike couldn't be getting worse every year. It's him.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

If anything, HIS bike got even better. JGR has so much development capabilities, its crazy.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I agree, it wont be the bike. It'd be his riding style, its not compatible with the bike.
And over the years I'd say his confidence has gone down due to this, which in turn has made him go down hill.
But like you said it could be the fact he hasn't run a national in a while.
Hi
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

He's on PulpMX at the moment.

http://www.pulpmx.com/pulpmx-show
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

DJ99X wrote:He's on PulpMX at the moment.

http://www.pulpmx.com/pulpmx-show

Derpin DJ to the rescue. I was going to go to bed a half hour ago and then I saw your post on Vital and have to listen. :/
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Love some of the crap people talk about js7, all of the crashing comments and the comments on Vurb. Makes my day about how fast some people can jump to conclusions.

To clarify, Stewie is riding a bike that is not made for him and the level he is riding at. That makes the bike dangerous for him and I know none of all of you would ride a bike if you thought it is dangerous. The current YZ450f is made for a taller/heavier rider and he isn't made for the bike. That is why Millsaps and other heavier riders don't have a problem with the bike. Meanwhile, Stewie is being paid to go out and win RACES, let alone WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP on a bike that is junk (in Stewies case, not necessarily that JGR makes a bad bike).

Besides, the way Stewie rode in that video, he would make all of you look like you have never ridden a dirtbike before. Also, none of you all will ever come close to being as good as him. He has so much talent and none of you all can take that away from him. I am not a Stewie fan and I have my momments of hate for him, but he is an amazing rider and it is amazing how some people can talk behind a computer screen and think they are better then him or have the right to say shit about him.

Just my 0.02$
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Jarone767
Team: Stretch Productions

Post by Jarone767 »

MiNi wrote:Love some of the crap people talk about js7, all of the crashing comments and the comments on Vurb. Makes my day about how fast some people can jump to conclusions.

To clarify, Stewie is riding a bike that is not made for him and the level he is riding at. That makes the bike dangerous for him and I know none of all of you would ride a bike if you thought it is dangerous. The current YZ450f is made for a taller/heavier rider and he isn't made for the bike. That is why Millsaps and other heavier riders don't have a problem with the bike. Meanwhile, Stewie is being paid to go out and win RACES, let alone WIN a CHAMPIONSHIP on a bike that is junk (in Stewies case, not necessarily that JGR makes a bad bike).

Besides, the way Stewie rode in that video, he would make all of you look like you have never ridden a dirtbike before. Also, none of you all will ever come close to being as good as him. He has so much talent and none of you all can take that away from him. I am not a Stewie fan and I have my momments of hate for him, but he is an amazing rider and it is amazing how some people can talk behind a computer screen and think they are better then him or have the right to say shit about him.

Just my 0.02$
THANKYOU! This is probably one of the best statements about the Stewie controversy Ive heard yet! So true :)