2012 Bell MX Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BRYAN17

2012 Bell MX Compound

Post by BRYAN17 »

This is a replica of Zach and Chase's Outdoor and Supercross Track. Added bales and Banners just for looks, without them it was to plain but anyways I threw this together and hope you guys like it . There are no Timing gates, this is just a compound to mess around on !

PURE MXS Link-
http://puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackViewer.aspx?TrackID=496

MEDIAFIRE Link-
http://www.mediafire.com/?v2yd31y4axu04xs
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Re: 2012 Bell MX Compound

Post by Ballsfalsky »

This looks really fun. I'll download it and give it a whirl when I get home from school. Thanks for not putting timing gates on it btw. Playing in a compound online (even on a private server) is very annoying because of timing gates.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

The outdoor track is fun and has some nice ruts. I feel like you should have sunk the track into the ground a bit though, that way you probably wouldnt have needed to add the banners.

Some of the jumps in the rythym section of the supercross are too high and peaky I found. Also the supercross track could maybe have done with some work on the shadingx2 to get some lines going and add a bit of variation to the colour.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

I will test it out when I am out of school.....Looks pretty legit!
BRYAN17

Post by BRYAN17 »

by BuddyTheElf » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 pm
The outdoor track is fun and has some nice ruts. I feel like you should have sunk the track into the ground a bit though, that way you probably wouldnt have needed to add the banners.

Some of the jumps in the rythym section of the supercross are too high and peaky I found. Also the supercross track could maybe have done with some work on the shadingx2 to get some lines going and add a bit of variation to the colour.

I Made the SX jumps real peaked and steep like that because that's the way it is when you really ride it all the jumps on that track are super steep and sketchy and also the MX track doesn't have edges on it . So I was just trying to get as close to real life as possible !
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Good track, only did the mx track yet, but the ruts are good, but they were pretty difficult :p
only negative point is that it is pretty small. Other than that you made a lot of progress..
maybe some better textures but it is a good track
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Pretty fun track, SX is fun but really liking outdoors! The only thing is that the ruts are so tight coming off a long wide open straight. But still an awesome track. Good job!
MX ONLINE BeRG

Post by MX ONLINE BeRG »

BOTH ARE SICK...whoops on the sx track are so gnar...
Slane127
Team: D&H Motorsports

Post by Slane127 »

mxrewind665 wrote:I will test it out when I am out of school.....Looks pretty legit!
Your still in school?? sucks for you..
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Yeah man but what ever.....Movies in class till thursday next week. Then 2 more years and im done for life.
dempamxr
Team: I hate people

Post by dempamxr »

woho man this track is magnificent, all the jumps are awesome.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

both tracks are very cool and fun to ride. Thanks for the great track and hopefully we will see more tracks like this from you ;)
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Main track is so fun! I love riding it... Could have some better jumps thouh but i guess its a replica or whaterver. Great job, I always enjoy your tracks
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

SX track is awesome
Outdoor track is a little awkward but fun sand sections