E-Street

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
pulse

E-Street

Post by pulse »

This is my first Replica track, enjoy

thanks for who made the grass.

thanks for the textures Jay.

and thanks Stevo aka boblob801 for the bridge.

every thing is usable, just please give credit where credit is due.

http://puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackViewer.aspx?TrackID=500
KTM880

Re: E-Street

Post by KTM880 »

Fun track, i think the jumps are a good size and the width is good as well.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

I love this track! Good job!
dempamxr
Team: I hate people

Post by dempamxr »

yeah very good track pulse :D and the jumps is awesome
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

Havent been there in a while but it looks good!
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

I've been to this track many times, it's about 40 minutes away from Hangtown. I was excited to hear that someone made it since my track editor skills are terrible. I rode the track, and it wasn't quite as realistic as E Street actually is. A couple of the turns are pretty far off, the third turn, and the turn after the levee triple. On the step up, the takeoff is much bigger, and steps up, like a step up should (this is after the third turn). It's not far enough from the corner out either and about 10 feet after the landing there should be a 50 foot table. You had the table, but it was too far away from the step up. The tabletop on the levee triple is too big. And as for the second levee jump, it's not even close to big enough. The landing should be on a levee that spreads along the whole track, and the takeoff is pretty big. The double after it was accurate, but the finish line table wasn't big enough either. The length was about right, but that table is a lot taller. The jumps at E Street are pretty big.

Although there are a couple flaws, it was way better than what I'm trying to do. I can barely even use the editor! You did an good job, but maybe try to do it again sometime. Or maybe even do MMX (which is it's neighbor).
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
Mescher377
Team: Privateer

Post by Mescher377 »

Great track, Iv ridden this track for years and agreeing with the above, it has a couple flaws but its pretty damn close!! Great job!
lco

Post by lco »

super fun track!! only thing i think it needs it less traction. i've driven by the track a few times(never ridden it) and seems very sandy, yet on here i get the feeling of a tacky clay track.
Hondarider77f
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TwistMoto

Post by Hondarider77f »

sooo sick
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

looks good, dont appreciate not getting any thanks for me and christian telling you everything about jumps/layout though
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

NoFear345 wrote:looks good, dont appreciate not getting any thanks for me and christian telling you everything about jumps/layout though
yea i didnt help him ether dont think that. you barely even helped him. you helped him for one night and then didnt even ride the betas. imo i dont think you deserve credit
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Cody387
Team: Jones' Relatives.

Post by Cody387 »

Wilson156 wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:looks good, dont appreciate not getting any thanks for me and christian telling you everything about jumps/layout though
yea i didnt help him ether dont think that. you barely even helped him. you helped him for one night and then didnt even ride the betas. imo i dont think you deserve credit
well thanks to who did test it
Cody387
Team: Jones' Relatives.

Post by Cody387 »

aka this is mitch
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I liked it, it's a fun track. I think some of the jumps could have been slightly smaller and still been just as much fun, some of them just felt slightly too big. The traction seemed to make me wheelie out of all the corners which catches you out quite a lot, I dont know what type of surface the real track has though.
Anthony47

Post by Anthony47 »

This track is sweet!!! Its almost spot on to the real one......one of my favorite tracks in real life and now in mxs :D
Name: Anthony Veredas
Number: 447
Team: Mob Dirty Inc.
UID: 4380