Hurricane Hills 2012

Post your suggestions here
Williamt366
Team: None

Hurricane Hills 2012

Post by Williamt366 »

Hey i rode at hurricane hills lately and the track changed a little and i was wondering if someone could make the newer version.

Helmet cam- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKEG5b88xgw its not me

Track changes on helmet cam 1:51-1:57 and 2:11-2:31

THANK YOU!
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Hurricane Hills 2012

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

if i ever decide to make another track, this would be the next one.
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

I am making the current version, and this should have been posted in the track editing page
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

staydown wrote:I am making the current version, and this should have been posted in the track editing page
sounds good man. Look forward too it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

staydown wrote:I am making the current version, and this should have been posted in the track editing page
YESSSSSSSSS! Super stoked. HH and Possum Creek were the two tracks that I learned to make a lap in this gameo n.
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

WICKED!! Can't wait for this one,this is the track I learned to ride MXS on.......Thanks for your efforts dude,How far through the process are you?
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

The track is a complete redo. The original one was a layout based off of 25% ortho reference and 75% feel. I was going to just add the new sections and re-decal the old track, but instead, I am going off of the exact layout from the ortho pic. I was able to tweak the original base terrain somewhat to make things slightly easier. It might take me several weeks, but this will be an awesome release when its done. Thanks for taking interest.
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

Please keep us updated on this one dude,I'm sure there's a lot of people wanting this track, Thanx :D
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

Dude, my home track!!!! I've been thinking about learning track editor but never got the hang of it, the reason was to update the old HH track to the 2012 layout! Soo stoked thanks staydown. Your my hero legit! Hahahaha
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

Sorry for dp but that's also my channel and that's my friend!! Please sub and like any vids!!! It'd help a lot!!! Hahaha can't believe others other than friends from my school watch it B| Bad asss :p
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.