Rocky Mountain Raceway (UT)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Rocky Mountain Raceway (UT)

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Hey guys this is a track I live by so i decided to make it. It is pretty garbage compared to Rf nationals and so on but i put a decent amount of time into it. Not just the track editing, I had to learn about all the track files like decals and i tried objects but i couldn't figure it out. After making this its really mind blowing to think about how much time goes into the Rf nationals. Big shout out to everyone involved, the tracks were amazing. Anyways, the track is very fun to me and its up on my server if anyone wants to derb with Hinde and I.

Credits:
DJ for his textures.
Hagg (or whoever made it) for his "2012 rf Highpoint" tileinfo.
Tyler Schmidt for getting the Timing Gates into the game.(Yes, I'm retarded)
JLV for the editor and the amazing game.
I think that's it, sorry if i used something and forgot to thank you.

Track Lap (Foul Language)

Download If you're gnar. http://www.mediafire.com/?m4pmsl35t1drr94 In-game name is "Rocky Mountain Raceway"
you are a G jlv
paulr093

Re: Rocky Mountain Raceway (UT)

Post by paulr093 »

"I want me voice to be on the internet. Oh Heeelllll yaaa!" lol it was funny just watching that. Hey this track is a good start. get a good envrionment going and practice a little more.
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

paulr093 wrote:"I want me voice to be on the internet. Oh Heeelllll yaaa!" lol it was funny just watching that. Hey this track is a good start. get a good envrionment going and practice a little more.
Thanks Paul! I don't think i could put that much time into track making though. This track was enough for me haha. We will see though maybe i will want to make a sicker one in the future. This track was mainly just for myself. I decided to release it because maybe some people from Utah would want to play it.
you are a G jlv
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Don't start making tracks. It will take up your practice time and make you slower.

Your epic riding makes this track that is average look like it has the best flow ever, most of us suck and will never come close to riding butter smooth like that. Thanks for making me feel like I suck at the game... well reminding me for it.

Haha. Cool to see you making tracks.
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

checkerz wrote:Your riding is epic.
That is all i wanted to say from checkz last post, because you are an extremely good rider! :D People choose to do certain jobs for this game and i think you are made for racing ;)
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

checkerz wrote:Don't start making tracks. It will take up your practice time and make you slower.

Your epic riding makes this track that is average look like it has the best flow ever, most of us suck and will never come close to riding butter smooth like that. Thanks for making me feel like I suck at the game... well reminding me for it.

haha yeah I'm gonna stick with just mobbin. Glad you watched the video, thanks Chris. Oh yeah, anytime man, anytime. :D
you are a G jlv
BraydenKTM
Team: JDR/J-Star/Ktm

Post by BraydenKTM »

gnar dude
JDR/J-Star/KTM | 2012
#HatersGonnaHate
Real Life - http://www.facebook.com/jdrmotorsports
Real Life - http://www.jdrmotorsportsusa.com
MX Simulator - http://jdrjstarktm.webs.com/
Instagram - brayden_e44 FOLLOW ME :)
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

ikr. My b for forgetting the server ip. 24.10.145.134:19800 It uploads to the the stats page so throw down some hot laps.
you are a G jlv
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

Looks awesome! Downloading the track now! :D
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Yeh, I'm Byron Downsyndrome, get at me. :lol:
Resebo

Post by Resebo »

Okay everything wasnt the best as you say and it clearly dosent look like a rf track but I tested it a couple laps and i really liked it tho, some really fun sections and so on. :)
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

You could try and make OCA that might be a fun layout.
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Thanks guys. It would be pretty sick to make oca but it is pretty long and i don't want to make another track for awhile. Maybe though, maybe.
you are a G jlv
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

checkerz wrote:Don't start making tracks. It will take up your practice time and make you slower.

Exactly do you see what happened to Scott (Mittocs)? Don't follow his path, learn from it. He was winning everything, made a couple of tracks and two months later, WHAM! Herpes.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Pumaxcs wrote:

Exactly do you see what happened to Scott (Mittocs)? Don't follow his path, learn from it. He was winning everything, made a couple of tracks and two months later, WHAM! Herpes.
ahh yes the good ole lengend. But what tracks did he make?