Looking back, SX by the numbers

Organize races and post results here
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

Seriously? I thought you could come back with something better than accusing me of stalking you. I mean come on, really?
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

That's twice now you've called me out for "takin the easy road" I don't understand what you expect of me. Are you trying to prove your intelligence after the smoking week makes you dumb comment I made?

Anyways, here's another easy road troll.

Image
Ddavis
Posts: 17992
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Ddavis »

Drama in a Ddavis thread, but not by Ddavis :|
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

Okay?
JLV wrote:Phat was gay.
Once again you say I "smoke weed" and use that to troll. Who's trolling, just you? YOU are the only one saying shit about it, so get the fuck over yourself. I bet half the people on this forum use or have used marijuana.
So what the real question is, what are you expecting of me?
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm expecting you to get butt hurt over the stupid shit I am saying. And from the looks of it I am killing it. Keep the insults coming, makes me giggle.
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

touché buddy, I'm dying.
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

Your dying? Do you have glaucoma? I that why you smoke week everyday? Gosh, now I feel terrible.
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

Of laughter from you "trying" to insult me. And why are you try to hurt butts? fucking homo.
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

Must be all that weed you smoke.
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

I an slightly concerned for my privacy after reading Phathrys post. He sure knows a lot about my day to day life. He nailed it!
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm only going off of your team name in your forum profile. Somehow you knew a lot about my life that isn't addressed in my profile. Totally different.
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

And this is not obvious at all "Posts:4148"
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
ShackAttack12
Posts: 3131
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 1:51 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by ShackAttack12 »

My dad can beat up your dad.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Phathry25
Posts: 7481
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Location: WI
Contact:

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Phathry25 »

Moon427 wrote:And this is not obvious at all "Posts:4148"
What does that have to do with my supposed homosexuality or virginity? Or the amount of sunlight I've seen? Or the amount of baseball I watch? Or how much time I spend on my PC?
Moon427
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Looking back, SX by the numbers

Post by Moon427 »

Your the one that said your trying to hurt my butt. And I think 40 posts compared to 4000 posts shows how much more time you've spent on this forum than me. More time on a pc means less time outside. And I would definitely rather troll with someone in person, than try to troll with myself in a virtual community, as you seem to like to do ALOT.
Image
2012 MXS Shootout - C Class - 3rd
Post Reply