Camera Angles?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Griggsy

Camera Angles?

Post by Griggsy »

Are the only the two camera angles in the sim? 1st person and 3rd?

I don't know how to watch a race unless i just park the bike up by a jump. :wink:
ReNNy
Team: Privateer

Re: Camera Angles?

Post by ReNNy »

yea i'd like to know if you can move the camera around like you can in replays. be handy for looking at skins and stuff.
totorox

Post by totorox »

I think 3rd cam view is not exploitable. Someone uses it ?
Need a max pitch or banking slider, and other cam tools :
- max tilt option for camera banking in turn, (wich allow cam to stay in axe with bike like now, or stay verticaly like my head want to stay : I got pains in my neck since I play this game :x (Like gpbike)
- mouse look option, pressing a key for example, allow rider to look around. (add fast lookback function too)
- corner anticipation (like in reality, I see where I go.)
- pitch ? set more pitch settings, horizon relative and not bike relative ?) or some on event cam pitch movements (to look where I'm landing in SX ).

New Spectate cam : Free cam position but with fixed on bike focus.
-> Camera placement positions information have to set at track creation.
markm32

Post by markm32 »

You can change the camera angle in first person in Graphics/Sound Setup.
ReNNy

Post by ReNNy »

markm32 wrote:You can change the camera angle in first person in Graphics/Sound Setup.

yes but you cant seem to rotate view around bike etc.. basically what you can do with the views in replys, you cant seem to do while actually playing.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

oh torox, u got the full version of gp bikes? ^^
totorox

Post by totorox »

enzopersson wrote:oh torox, u got the full version of gp bikes? ^^
yes, it's the best GP sim for now, really fun in multiplayer. But it's a little project made by one man : Piboso, and like for JLV, I try to support them buying their games & because they are great and not too cheap and their single author deserves a lot of money (so don't ask for a serial, thx). I look also for Netbike & Infinity, the quest for earth wich is not a bike sim, but will be the best space game by one amazing coder! (look vids on links, thx)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I like 3rd person view how it is.Maybe some move camera settings like 1st person would be good.
Last edited by Kawasakis on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

totorox wrote:
enzopersson wrote:oh torox, u got the full version of gp bikes? ^^
yes, it's the best GP sim for now, really fun in multiplayer. But it's a little project made by one man : Piboso, and like for JLV, I try to support them buying their games & because they are great and not too cheap and their single author deserves a lot of money (so don't ask for a serial, thx). I look also for Netbike & Infinity, the quest for earth wich is not a bike sim, but will be the best space game by one amazing coder! (look vids on links, thx)

Haha thanks for that lol. Well ive played the demo and i wanna buy the game. Is he updating too?

peace
totorox

Post by totorox »

enzopersson wrote: Haha thanks for that lol. Well ive played the demo and i wanna buy the game. Is he updating too?
yes but when he want. A Beta version is annouced since mounths. But, GPBike alpha version look like MXsim v7.4 (...)