Official 2013 Supercross Skins Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
ShackAttack12

Official 2013 Supercross Skins Thread

Post by ShackAttack12 »

This thread will be the official location of all skins related to the 2013 Supercross Series.

IMPORTANT: Do not post unless you are certain the skins are what you or your team will be using. Lets prevent the clutter.

Follow this format when posting your skins:
1. Screenshot/Picture of skins (please show rider and bike in one picture)
2. Team Name (if applicable)
3. A brief description of what is included in your download. (honda bikes, fox gear, shoei helmets etc)
4. The Link to the file (mediafire, megaupload,etc)
5. Size of file in MB (example, Size: 20mb)

***Please do not post in this thread unless you are posting skins for the 2013 Supercross Series.***
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Re: Official 2013 Supercross Skins Thread

Post by ABRacing18 »

Split Designs | Factory Wrench Racing 2013

In the 1st .saf, there are 8 RM-Z skins, and 8 One Industries Vapor skins (4 of both color ways).

Links: http://www.mediafire.com/?hl35z7k5fv1bo7u
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3d9cqj6unu1s9q

The 1st link is 51.79mb
The 2nd link is down to 9.8mb

CREDITS
Thanks to Attacker for RMZ250 model and helmet.
Thanks to Grizz for the One Industries Vapor gear.
Thanks to NAUpoiss and Piista for the Shoei VFX-W model and template.
Thanks to yFMX for the Crosshair .psd
Thanks to NewEra17 for the 100% goggles.
Thank you anyone I missed!
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

Sorry for the double post!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to mention the 2nd file is 3 skins on the Shoei VFX-W. :oops:
Clumsy me...
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Optimized Motorsports 2013
Yamaha 250f and 450f, 4 sets of Thor gear.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hc09m0npur5lvy0 (174mb)
Credits: DJ Yamaha Model and Template, Scotty Updated template and parts, NAU Thor gear.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Sorry for posting twice, had some norm troubles

Yamaha 250f and 450f, 4 sets of Thor gear.Credits: DJ Yamaha Model and Template, Scotty Updated template and parts, NAU Thor gear.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bafa7mm6uq6ige5 174 mb
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

[center]Image
O'Neal | VurbMotoGamers | Four10 Photography

O'Neal Racing
After a controversial 2012 season, my team is back and looking for a big year, the first big change is the switch to O'Neal, as the new title sponsor. Team Manager Devin Davis has been making big improvements for the new season, including a great list of riders that are looking to finish up front in 2013. These riders include Blake Farley and Joe Bornhorst in the 450 class. Kaio Miranda and John Wells will be racing in the Lites West Championship while Devin Davis and Joseph Nazarak will be representing the team on the East coast. Newest recruit, Drew Swenson, will be racing the Amateur rounds for the team, alongside Pro phenom Dillan Epstein. He qualified for 4 nationals with a best finish of 26th, we hope to bring him to Pro speed by the time Hangtown starts. We have decided to expand our efforts to the EMF series, where Swedish rider Christoffer Ullberg is hoping to put it in the top 10 in the EMF Supercross Championship.

Team Overview
Joseph Nazarak hails out of Belsano, Pennsylvania, and holds a national number of 35. His best finish of 2012 was 9th place at Anaheim 2 in the 250 class, and finished 16th in the West Coast Lites Championship for Evo Industries. Watch out for the number 35 O'Neal Racing Suzuki rider to mix it up with the big hitters in 2013.

Kaio Miranda is one of many fast Brazilian riders in the MXS community, and his biggest accomplishment was winning Anaheim 1 last season in the Lites class. This year he will be aboard the number 38 O'Neal Racing bike and hopes to finish at the front of the pack. He is looking to give O'Neal Racing it's first major rF series event win during the West Coast Championship, where he finished 2nd overall in 2012.

Devin Davis is one of the most controversial riders in the Pro class, but has started to come into his own as of late, including heat race wins last season in the East Coast Championship and a heat race victory during the Arenacross Championship, but has yet to capture a main event win and wants 2013 to be a successful one on the #40 Suzuki. In 2012 he finished 11th Overall in the East Coast Championship with 4 Top 10 finishes.

Blake Farley is from South Carolina and is racing the 450 Supercross Championship aboard a #74 RMZ450. He is known to be a consistent rider but really wants to show that he can be stylish and finish at the front of the pack in 2013. Last year he raced Supercross with little experience and qualified for the Premier class main event in Las Vegas and finished 17th place.

Joe Bornhorst is one of the most consistent 450 riders on the game, but hasn't had that breakthrough ride yet that has put him on the map. O'Neal Racing believes that he has what it takes to finish up front consistently and we hope he breaks the top 10 in 2013. He qualified for nine main events last season for dxb.

Another Pennsylvanian, John Wells is one of the fastest riders in the Northeast irl and has shown promise on MX Simulator in the past, and we plan on him fulfilling that promise in 2013. His best result of 2012 was a podium finish at St. Louis in the Lites class. Watch out for the #91 KX250f to be a dark horse in the upcoming season.

Our first Amateur rider on the team is 15 year old Drew Swenson, who has produced some promising results in the Primal and Limited Decal Local Series races, and we hope we can help him reach A class potential by the Nationals. Watch out for the newest O'Neal rider Drew Swenson with the #731 yellow backgrounds.

Dillan Epstein is new to MX Simulator but a sick rider in real life! He has no accomplishments on MX Simulator but went 2-2-2 in 250 A at LL this year and finished 15th overall at the Lake Elsinore National with (17-12) scores. Were happy to have him on board and he'll be racing the Amateur events in 2013.

Christoffer Ullberg is our only EMF rider at the moment, and although he doesn't have the credentials at the moment to back it up, I know he has the speed to run up front and we hope he can be a consistent contender.

Lack of motivation?
Need some extra motivation O'Neal team riders? Finish on the podium and you will earn a 40% off O'Neal Discount Card, I will stay updated on all of our results in the rF Supercross and Motocross events and if you finish on the podium I will email you the discount coupon.

Final 2013 Skins
2012 O'Neal Racing Bikes: http://www.mediafire.com/?xhu17h2itdvf2e1
2012 O'Neal Hardware: http://www.mediafire.com/?m9yt3zz3ab7bf93
PS: You can extract the saf files from the folder and put them in your personal folder or keep them inside your folder and put the folder itself in your folder.

Special Thanks
JLV
O'Neal
PanicRev
Split Designs
MotoXAddicts
EKS Brand Goggles
The entire Race Factory Gaming crew
P2sta, Scotty226, Mikey, Attacker, and Mona!

See you at the races![/center]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Since jlv decided to surprise everyone with 2013 bikes in the 12-12-12 snapshot, here's an updated 2013 Suzuki saf with the re-named 2013's. Just replace everything or go into the folder and replace the Suzuki 250jm and Suzuki bikes folder. Kawasaki's are the same.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wp197c5vdo6fzb
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Josh just made everything really complicated but the gear didn't need to be touched. I fixed all the rmz250 2013's then realized I had to fix the kx250f 2013's as well. So here you go! Checked and everything is working good, thanks for downloading guys.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8sm073nv2nj85vk
Jay

Post by Jay »

2013 Team
P.Ryan- Owner
J.Andrew- Manager

I.Tamm
E.Veltson
J.Jones
M.Parwell
B.Langley

P&J racing will join with Novik gloves to make an attack on the 2013 RF and EMF series with the aim of improving upon last years great results.
We will send I.Tamm as our main rider backed by E.Veltson, P.Ryan, J.Andrew and M,Parwell to contest for the EMF championship and hopefully have a full team competing in the highly anticipated Racefactory supercross series.

Our 2012 season was a great inaugural year with I.Tamm having great success in the EMF championship and J.Andrew taking the win in the AM cup and 2nd at round 7 of the AX series
We hope to improve on these foundations for 2013.

Echo public gear
Huge thanks to
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

Accidentally hit submit instead of preview....

Honda 250fs and 450fs with 3 sets of thor gear from p2sta

Thanks to: Dj, wilson and gipoanda for the honda model, scotty for the skins and shredder for his honda parts
P2sta for the rider model and the gear.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

ryanmx25 wrote:Sorry for posting twice, had some norm troubles

Yamaha 250f and 450f, 4 sets of Thor gear.Credits: DJ Yamaha Model and Template, Scotty Updated template and parts, NAU Thor gear.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bafa7mm6uq6ige5 174 mb
Well since JLV posted the new snapshot here are updated bike for the 2013's
http://www.mediafire.com/?q04rukvtf2zz824
Really sorry guys lol.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Privateer

One Bike
Two Sets of Gear

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?rksrybc673yso0h
17MB

Thanks to:
P2sta-Render, EVS F1 Chestprotector Rider Model(Be released after SX) One Industries Helmet
Brina-Normal Map and spec of EVS F1-Lots of help with skin of EVS F1.
NAUpoiss75-Brand New One Industries gear. Being a Cool Guy.
Wilson and Gio-Honda
mxs4crf-Jantz Honda
--
R.I.P Jantz! Ill be running his bike all year and some 96 stickers on my chesty.
--
See you guys at A1!
Thanks for downloading.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

:shock: