MXSimSpain Training Facility

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
rafagas

MXSimSpain Training Facility

Post by rafagas »

A while back I asked Checkerz if I could take the track he made for the Vurbmoto Classic and make some changes to use it as a team track. He said yes so I went for it. At first it was intended to be a private track to ride with some friends but today I was riding it and thought: "Why not sharing it?"

I know it's not the best looking track out there but as I said, I never planned on releasing it, so I didn't pay much attention on the details, I just wanted to have fun.

You will find the main MX track and also a small SX track.

All credits go to Checkerz, Haggqvist, Wheels and anyone who helped making the original track. Also thanks to the spanish guys who tested the new version (you know who you are).

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1fkakva18z8663f

Have fun ladies. :)
dani22

Re: MXSimSpain Training Facility

Post by dani22 »

Thank you alot Sir!!
cya! :P
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

the track looks similar to the Outfield track, sure it`s not ripped?
jaysow375
Team: Privateer

Post by jaysow375 »

This track looks really nice
Jaruro38
Team: DP26 RB KTM FACTORY

Post by Jaruro38 »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:the track looks similar to the Outfield track, sure it`s not ripped?
Dennis, he took the layout of it, but has permision from Checkerz.
rafagas

Post by rafagas »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:the track looks similar to the Outfield track, sure it`s not ripped?
You don't read, do you?
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

I dont see the point in it though its a real track and you want it a training facility that looks nearly identical to his original? If you are gonna make a training track make one not use some one else track change 2-3 things and call it MXSIMSPAIN Training Facility to me its cheap and cheesy
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

rafagas wrote:
You don't read, do you?
Obviously reading isn't fun Rafagus...... But it is a fun track and it has different jumps, nice job.
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

rafagas wrote:
You don't read, do you?
Obviously reading isn't fun Rafagus...... But it is a fun track and it has different jumps, nice job.
rafagas

Post by rafagas »

Yamaha285 wrote:I dont see the point in it though its a real track and you want it a training facility that looks nearly identical to his original? If you are gonna make a training track make one not use some one else track change 2-3 things and call it MXSIMSPAIN Training Facility to me its cheap and cheesy
Yeah, I agree with you but, as I said, It was intended to be a private track.
When I thought about making a track for these guys I was already working on the GP's so I didn't want to spend much time starting a track from scratch. I wanted to make something similar to Oatfield because this layout has a lot of potential and it is easy to make a fun track putting few hours of work. So I asked Chris if I could use it. He said I could do whatever I wanted with it so I took it to make a PRIVATE track. However, today I changed my mind because I thought that you could enjoy it too.

Guys, if you don't like want I did just delete it or don't download it. I'm just giving you the chance to ride something "new" and have some fun.

Oh, and if you don't like the name of the track, just open the file "desc" and write whatever makes you happy.

Rafagas.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

rafagas wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:I dont see the point in it though its a real track and you want it a training facility that looks nearly identical to his original? If you are gonna make a training track make one not use some one else track change 2-3 things and call it MXSIMSPAIN Training Facility to me its cheap and cheesy
Yeah, I agree with you but, as I said, It was intended to be a private track.
When I thought about making a track for these guys I was already working on the GP's so I didn't want to spend much time starting a track from scratch. I wanted to make something similar to Oatfield because this layout has a lot of potential and it is easy to make a fun track putting few hours of work. So I asked Chris if I could use it. He said I could do whatever I wanted with it so I took it to make a PRIVATE track. However, today I changed my mind because I thought that you could enjoy it too.

Guys, if you don't like want I did just delete it or don't download it. I'm just giving you the chance to ride something "new" and have some fun.

Oh, and if you don't like the name of the track, just open the file "desc" and write whatever makes you happy.

Rafagas.
I meant no disrespect to you i rode it and like it. I forgot about the GP's you were working on I know what your capable of for sure.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

In all honesty it was a great track. I had fun on the changes you made. The small sideways table before the speed tripple/rollers is fun to scrub and the Sx had a nice feel to it. Keep up the good work man!
rsbdotexe
Team: Privateer

Post by rsbdotexe »

Outstanding nationals track! I love the flow and the jumps are really smooth for easy scrubbing. Thanks!
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Really fun track!!!! Thanks! :D
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

Nice work rafagas, you still keep the flow on your tracks. Great work.
:roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll:

He deserves more attention and respect. Just read the topic if you don't know what he is doing for all of us making new tracks and working on them every day. But it's easy criticize him just seeing that photo.

And yeah, he is working hard on the GP's for all of us, even you Dennis, who will fight for win the series...you don't read his 2 first words in this topic. :oops:
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1