The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Post Reply
Mikey
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Mikey »

It's for sure more difficult than we thought :lol:. But for me, much much easier than Suzuka.

Got a 37, will be in the mid/high 36s very soon. My Op lap is already a 35 though, no idea how!! :lol:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Mikey »

And i hope to see some bros do Star Mazda at Interlagos this week, such fun and addictive combo!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kramton
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm
Team: No frippery

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Kramton »

I'm at a 1:36.7 PB and 1:36.4 optimal. Just hoping to close that gap a little. I'm not great through the 2nd and last corner. And Canada corner, I always get the hops there.

I'll have to try the Mazda out tonight. Once again there isn't many combos that look interesting this week. :(
dylan22
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 am
Location: South Australia

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by dylan22 »

What licence is that star mazda thing?
Image
Mikey
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Mikey »

C
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
AuTo MaTik
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
Team: SYS
Location: Waukesha, WI

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Did my first race this afternoon, it was a stock car race at Charlotte. Qualified like 6th or something like that, was runnin 4th for like 6-8 laps then I got loose in a corner and ran into the wall..... Pitted came out and finished like 10th :/ Oh well, only my first race so we'll see how I do in the future.
I'm washed.
MX PRODIGY 17
Posts: 3275
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Team: TBR
Location: New Jersey

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

AuTo MaTik wrote:Did my first race this afternoon, it was a stock car race at Charlotte. Qualified like 6th or something like that, was runnin 4th for like 6-8 laps then I got loose in a corner and ran into the wall..... Pitted came out and finished like 10th :/ Oh well, only my first race so we'll see how I do in the future.
Position doesnt matter as a rookie :D get that safety rating up before anything and then worry about positions :wink:
Image
KTM880
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
Location: QLD, Straya
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by KTM880 »

So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Robert196
Posts: 3408
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: 192.168. 1.1

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Robert196 »

KTM880 wrote:So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
Correct. When you get to 4.0 you get a D license.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
Team: MotardMatt220
Location: KTM57

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by JT43 »

Damn, all of this iRacing talk is making me want to subscribe to the damn thing again, it's just a shame that I can't bring myself to pay the money!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
KTM880
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
Location: QLD, Straya
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by KTM880 »

Robert196 wrote:
KTM880 wrote:So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
Correct. When you get to 4.0 you get a D license.
Alright sweet
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Robert196
Posts: 3408
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: 192.168. 1.1

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Robert196 »

I'm tempted to run a Bristol race but I'm afraid my SR will sink like the titanic. Oh well, should be a fun week. :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
AuTo MaTik
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
Team: SYS
Location: Waukesha, WI

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by AuTo MaTik »

So basically just don't crash and my rating will go up?
I'm washed.
Mikey
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by Mikey »

Your SR will and that's what you need to get promoted.

Robert, I'm down for Bristol week, I've done one race already and it was fun as fuck.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
AuTo MaTik
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
Team: SYS
Location: Waukesha, WI

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by AuTo MaTik »

Alright sweet. I might get into this game more, it's actually really fun!
I'm washed.
Post Reply