Got a 37, will be in the mid/high 36s very soon. My Op lap is already a 35 though, no idea how!!
The Other Racing Games Topic
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
It's for sure more difficult than we thought
. But for me, much much easier than Suzuka.
Got a 37, will be in the mid/high 36s very soon. My Op lap is already a 35 though, no idea how!!
Got a 37, will be in the mid/high 36s very soon. My Op lap is already a 35 though, no idea how!!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
And i hope to see some bros do Star Mazda at Interlagos this week, such fun and addictive combo!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
-
Kramton
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm
- Team: No frippery
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
I'm at a 1:36.7 PB and 1:36.4 optimal. Just hoping to close that gap a little. I'm not great through the 2nd and last corner. And Canada corner, I always get the hops there.
I'll have to try the Mazda out tonight. Once again there isn't many combos that look interesting this week.
I'll have to try the Mazda out tonight. Once again there isn't many combos that look interesting this week.
-
dylan22
- Posts: 2669
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 am
- Location: South Australia
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
-
AuTo MaTik
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
- Team: SYS
- Location: Waukesha, WI
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Did my first race this afternoon, it was a stock car race at Charlotte. Qualified like 6th or something like that, was runnin 4th for like 6-8 laps then I got loose in a corner and ran into the wall..... Pitted came out and finished like 10th :/ Oh well, only my first race so we'll see how I do in the future.
I'm washed.
-
MX PRODIGY 17
- Posts: 3275
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
- Team: TBR
- Location: New Jersey
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Position doesnt matter as a rookieAuTo MaTik wrote:Did my first race this afternoon, it was a stock car race at Charlotte. Qualified like 6th or something like that, was runnin 4th for like 6-8 laps then I got loose in a corner and ran into the wall..... Pitted came out and finished like 10th :/ Oh well, only my first race so we'll see how I do in the future.

-
KTM880
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
- Location: QLD, Straya
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
-
Robert196
- Posts: 3408
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm
- Location: 192.168. 1.1
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Correct. When you get to 4.0 you get a D license.KTM880 wrote:So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
-
JT43
- Crushed Dissenter
- Posts: 3245
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 pm
- Team: MotardMatt220
- Location: KTM57
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Damn, all of this iRacing talk is making me want to subscribe to the damn thing again, it's just a shame that I can't bring myself to pay the money!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
-
KTM880
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
- Location: QLD, Straya
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Alright sweetRobert196 wrote:Correct. When you get to 4.0 you get a D license.KTM880 wrote:So is a Rookie2.62 better than 2.5? Is that the safety rating?
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
-
Robert196
- Posts: 3408
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm
- Location: 192.168. 1.1
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
I'm tempted to run a Bristol race but I'm afraid my SR will sink like the titanic. Oh well, should be a fun week. 
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
-
AuTo MaTik
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
- Team: SYS
- Location: Waukesha, WI
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
So basically just don't crash and my rating will go up?
I'm washed.
-
Mikey
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Contact:
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Your SR will and that's what you need to get promoted.
Robert, I'm down for Bristol week, I've done one race already and it was fun as fuck.
Robert, I'm down for Bristol week, I've done one race already and it was fun as fuck.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
-
AuTo MaTik
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:21 pm
- Team: SYS
- Location: Waukesha, WI
Re: The Other Racing Games Topic
Alright sweet. I might get into this game more, it's actually really fun!
I'm washed.
