Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Juan357

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by Juan357 »

m121c wrote:Well atleast we can see you on the track irl, cause we can't when you're in a server! :lol:
I was recoverying from my big crash when i was playing mxs and sween did wrong things.
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
m121c

Post by m121c »

I'm just glad you didn't threaten to kill me. :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

m121c wrote:Image

I'm just glad you didn't threaten to kill me. :lol:
NA NA NA NA

HE SAID HE PUNCH FIRST.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

A few from this weekends race, sorry for the large pics.

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Dunno, RV doesn't fallow that "rule" that everyone keeps saying, elbows up, look ahead. He rarely does that.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

With his talent, he can do what he wants to i guess. Other than that, if you don't have his talent or don't wanna look like a goon... ELLBOWS UP!
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Euuuuj
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

That's one dope looking gear.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

You guys do realize that the elbows up thing is a modern hype do you? The higher your elbows the less space you have to move if something happens. It's like ppl who try to ride with their chest and body bend over their handebars, like Vilo does on that pic. If you see a hole in front of you then you have NO time at all to get your body in position AND lift your bike up. In Ryans case on that pic he just did that to push his bike to the ground.
But unless you're railing a berm that your handlebars can touch the ground you shouldn't be supposed to have your elbows higher then your shoulders.

It's like moving the handlebars close towards you. A lot of kids these days learn how to ride like that, because it scrubs better, it's American, it's cool blah blah blah. But what they don't realize is that it is like driving a car. Once you're to close to the wheel you won't be able to move quickly either.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Im not gloating or anything here but you guys that are trying to be fast should know, James Stewart, RC, Josh Grant, and Justin Brayton all taught me to ride with elbows up. Its not just hype.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I think that keeping your elbows up and having your head over the front of the bike are to keep the front planted and directing your bike in the direction you need it to go. Like Evans said, it isn't just hype. All of the fastest pros ride with both techniques for the most part. Whether they are American or not. Cairoli, Herlings, Stewart, and Villopoto all use the techniques. They don't do it because it looks cool. They are on the track to go fast, not look good.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

kwic73 wrote:A few from this weekends race, sorry for the large pics.

Where is that? Scenery looks kind of epic. Also, two strokes ftw.
That guy on the two stroke
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

NAUpoiss75 wrote:That's one dope looking gear.

Thanks babe 8)
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
CTE
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GFXvoid

Post by CTE »

scheeve3 wrote:You guys do realize that the elbows up thing is a modern hype do you? The higher your elbows the less space you have to move if something happens. It's like ppl who try to ride with their chest and body bend over their handebars, like Vilo does on that pic. If you see a hole in front of you then you have NO time at all to get your body in position AND lift your bike up. In Ryans case on that pic he just did that to push his bike to the ground.
But unless you're railing a berm that your handlebars can touch the ground you shouldn't be supposed to have your elbows higher then your shoulders.

It's like moving the handlebars close towards you. A lot of kids these days learn how to ride like that, because it scrubs better, it's American, it's cool blah blah blah. But what they don't realize is that it is like driving a car. Once you're to close to the wheel you won't be able to move quickly either.
You know Carlo Hulsen? You don't want to believe how many times he yelled at me to keep my elbows up. And he is a very oldschool rider! he even rides with the arai open face helmet :p
GFXvoid MX Simulator Racing Team
MxRyan195
Team: TiLube Husqvarna

Post by MxRyan195 »

Some from my trip to Monster Mountain and County Line! :)
page rape

and 2 of my friends goon riding :lol: