Organize races and post results here
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: 2013 MotoOption SX Series presented by FLY Racing

Post by KaseoDip »

AuTo MaTik wrote:I beat you and you got way more live stream time than me :(
Haha just kidding you should have gotten 4th man
Hahah after the sand that little double before the sx triple, my front tire didn't make it over somehow and I just flopped over. Bad luck but oh well.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

MxEliit wrote:Post for Jesse Mullins
@Shack I hope you know i was laying behind you after the first corner crash and i still got 2nd, I thought you said you were faster than me man......
Jesse,

I hope you know i got FUBAR'd the first 5 laps of the race.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Sorry for raging in teamspeak guys!!! I was just fed up with my riding!
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
AuTo MaTik
Team: SYS

Post by AuTo MaTik »

KaseoDip wrote:
AuTo MaTik wrote:I beat you and you got way more live stream time than me :(
Haha just kidding you should have gotten 4th man
Hahah after the sand that little double before the sx triple, my front tire didn't make it over somehow and I just flopped over. Bad luck but oh well.
Yeah I saw that, I thought I was going with you since I was like an inch away from you hahaha
I'm washed.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Lnxa wrote:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Knapp211
Team: O'neal Racing

Post by Knapp211 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I'd just like to say that I should have protested Knapp for an incident in the beginning of the 450 main. He crashed in the whoops in front of me and cartwheeled across the track into me, which is fine, shit happens. However, when he was remounting the bike and pulled away, he went 45* across the track and hit me. I didn't protest because I was too tired to do it and didn't feel like uploading the demo. Stupid 30 minute after the main rule.

Sick of starting in 18th place every race.

Protest over that? If I remember correctly I was trying to go inside after the on off. To try and stay clear of the guys tripling in and I must have gotten squirly and went wide. I don't really remember though. I was riding bad though.. and I was nervous about being in the top 10. Sorry man, but I don't think protesting someone for making a mistake during a racing situation is right. Trust me I didn't want to get collected with you again, it ruined my main event.
ScullmanO
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by ScullmanO »

Open is so fun! Nice battle Linus, Armstrong, Brina and Byron! Switched positions all race!
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

@Shack I hope you know i was laying behind you after the first corner crash and i still got 2nd, I thought you said you were faster than me man......
Someone's ego seems to be getting bigger by the day (Jesse).
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

kawy949 wrote:
Someone's ego seems to be getting bigger by the day (Jesse).
it seems the more laps he does the bigger it gets...
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

monsterpro136
Crushed Dissenter
Team: privateer.

Post by monsterpro136 »

Ddavis wrote:
Few things I have to say about this.

1: The Robert Nash quote you had in there I'm assuming you're saying that what he said is the truth and how stuff should go, but. He said basically don't rage in qualifying, yet, you're one of the few people I've seen make threats to people in qualifying. There's only so many times you can say sorry, and in my opinion you have had enough chances.

2: You wonder why all these people always pick on you (call you out in game, punt you, etc.) it's because people know they are gonna get a reaction. To me watching you rage at people is funny as hell, but when you say they should kill them self, or you will hurt them. Dude, that's way to far. What I'm getting at is you need to know your limits.

3: You say "I think the people who win on this game are people who hold there frustration in better then others." That's true, but everyone has a breaking point. Look at Robert, Gunar , And Jared. They have all had there moments, some more then others, but they don't always go around raging there asses off at random people just taking there front wheel out. They go get them back and be done with it. For example, Robert took Gunar out in the first corner. He got him back and was on his way, didn't hold a grudge or say anything. You need to go look at some of your ban topics or something to get in your head that what you've done is wrong. How you get away with it, I really don't know, but like I said before some of the stuff you've said is crazy for someone taking you out on a video game.

All I'm saying is I'm tired of you going around saying stuff to people or calling someone out when you're just pissed at the world. Calling out Culpepper was reasonable because he takes you out a lot, but like I said. People think it's funny watching your reaction. Sometimes when I talk to you you're a cool guy and I don't have a problem with you, but other times you're just a dick and have all this hate over nothing. We've herd your life story about twenty times. We understand you had a hard life, but don't take it out on people on a video game. That's just my opinions I have been holding in for a while and thought I would let them all out.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

monsterpro136 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Few things I have to say about this.

1: The Robert Nash quote you had in there I'm assuming you're saying that what he said is the truth and how stuff should go, but. He said basically don't rage in qualifying, yet, you're one of the few people I've seen make threats to people in qualifying. There's only so many times you can say sorry, and in my opinion you have had enough chances.

2: You wonder why all these people always pick on you (call you out in game, punt you, etc.) it's because people know they are gonna get a reaction. To me watching you rage at people is funny as hell, but when you say they should kill them self, or you will hurt them. Dude, that's way to far. What I'm getting at is you need to know your limits.

3: You say "I think the people who win on this game are people who hold there frustration in better then others." That's true, but everyone has a breaking point. Look at Robert, Gunar , And Jared. They have all had there moments, some more then others, but they don't always go around raging there asses off at random people just taking there front wheel out. They go get them back and be done with it. For example, Robert took Gunar out in the first corner. He got him back and was on his way, didn't hold a grudge or say anything. You need to go look at some of your ban topics or something to get in your head that what you've done is wrong. How you get away with it, I really don't know, but like I said before some of the stuff you've said is crazy for someone taking you out on a video game.

All I'm saying is I'm tired of you going around saying stuff to people or calling someone out when you're just pissed at the world. Calling out Culpepper was reasonable because he takes you out a lot, but like I said. People think it's funny watching your reaction. Sometimes when I talk to you you're a cool guy and I don't have a problem with you, but other times you're just a dick and have all this hate over nothing. We've herd your life story about twenty times. We understand you had a hard life, but don't take it out on people on a video game. That's just my opinions I have been holding in for a while and thought I would let them all out.

Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Making this video was a little bit of a reality check to think things through and my attitude is a LOT better since I posted it. I was mad at Culpepper, but shit he made me crash 2-3 times which caused me to go from 2nd to 10th in 2 laps.
monsterpro136
Crushed Dissenter
Team: privateer.

Post by monsterpro136 »

Ddavis wrote:Making this video was a little bit of a reality check to think things through and my attitude is a LOT better since I posted it. I was mad at Culpepper, but shit he made me crash 2-3 times which caused me to go from 2nd to 10th in 2 laps.
Like I said, we here this every week. It's a little old. :roll:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I thought it was a cool video. You're just insinuating.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.