PureMxs.com

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Re: PureMxs.com

Post by crashreallyfast »

toddys13 wrote:theres some real smug fucks on this forum isnt there esspecially when your just showing an interest in getting something back up i wonder how much of a mouth half you pricks would have on you if you wernt hiding infront of a keyboard !
+1
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

toddys13 wrote:theres some real smug fucks on this forum isnt there esspecially when your just showing an interest in getting something back up i wonder how much of a mouth half you pricks would have on you if you wernt hiding infront of a keyboard !
Hahah. I actually try to get along more on the forums. My mouth is twice as big in RL
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

If you're referring to your interest in getting the site back up, I would disagree. Seems to me like you have an interest in someone else doing all the work so you can have a convenience tool.

Calm the fuck down. I wonder how big your mouth is in real life...

Please don't go tell your mommy, I might have to tell her off too.
Cameronmx9
Team: MOTOunplugged

Post by Cameronmx9 »

I'm a Computer Science major and have experience in C#. Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do!
#349 RMZ-450 | Team MOTOunplugged
Facebook: facebook.com/MOTOunplugged
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

It's great to see Cameron offering to help Wake with the issue on Pure, good on you mate.

It would be an absolute tragedy to lose so many years of quality skins and tracks that aren't available anywhere else regardless of what anyone else says it has earn't its place as a great alternate resource for mxs hidden treasures.

Hopefully more peeps will get behind and support Wakestyle21 to rectify the issue and he accept some help to moderate the site.

Lets keep this post alive and help resuscitate www.puremxs.com
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

wakestyle21 wrote:I didn't stop paying, there is a problem with the site that is causing it to use a ton of memory on the shared server. I don't have time to look into it right now. Does anyone have any ASP.NET and c# experience that has time to look into it? If so let me know and I can get you access.
I've done some coding work in c#, would you like me to have a look?
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I typically hide BEHIND a keyboard...you must have a strange computer setup
MotardMatt220
Team: Privateer

Post by MotardMatt220 »

Sweendoggy wrote:
I typically hide BEHIND a keyboard...you must have a strange computer setup
hewhewhew sween :D
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

GregDearman wrote:
wakestyle21 wrote:I didn't stop paying, there is a problem with the site that is causing it to use a ton of memory on the shared server. I don't have time to look into it right now. Does anyone have any ASP.NET and c# experience that has time to look into it? If so let me know and I can get you access.
Yeah, if you could.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

wakestyle21 wrote:
GregDearman wrote:
Yeah, if you could.
send me a personal message and ill have a look (:
Rick
Team: AggressiveMX

Post by Rick »

How is this going? :)
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

Sent a PM, haven't seen a response yet.
Rick
Team: AggressiveMX

Post by Rick »

Quit theese shenanigans now and get the site up and runing again :P shitty that, just as one (me and friends) gets inolved in the game and buys it, the bible of custom shit to this game has been burnt. I hope it will be back some day even tho that TM-Factory and mxsimpits is doing a good job as of now..