yz250 template

Post about creating and skinning models here
ja2moto
Team: Privateer

yz250 template

Post by ja2moto »

i had a problem with something on my handle bars so i fixed it. i also took out the hand guards
template came from yzmxer608

It includes the template that fit on DJ's 2010 Yamahas. Also has updated hybrid two stroke (yz250). Here is a list of changes to the bikes:

•Slightly re-shaped shrouds
•Option for Handguards
•Option for Front rotor guard
•Option for "shorty" silencer model
•Option for regular or chromed pipes (textures for the stock, FMF Factory (Raw), and FMF chrome pipes)
•Option for cross-bar or fat-bar handlebars
•Option for regular or bump-seat
•Edited frame and swingarm textures
•Lots of UVW changes

Notes:
•Both sides of the frame are mapped to the same location, I did the rest of the UVW changes before I realized this would cause one side of the frame to have inverted normals. I couldn't be bothered editing the uvw and the skin again, so just be aware anything on the frame for normals one side will be inverted (bolts really aren't noticable imo)
•The 250 pipe has a dodgy uvw
•The chrome pipes only work good on tracks that have good/correct env images, tracks that don't have this it will look like you have a black stock pipe with blue highlihgts (aka not very good).
•The stock exhaust system model has the stock sized silencer with a regular material for the expansion chamber
•The templates don't work in Gimp (sorry!)
•File names were meant to be "YZ's" as in Yamaha YZ two strokes, not "my" Hybrid Mod ____
•Skin naming convention: name is yz250-yz250h-skin name.png and drop it straight into your personal folder
Thanks to:
yzmx608
•DJ/Wilson for the orignal 2010 YZ model

heres the file: http://www.mediafire.com/?l91896yxkxk7fc8
motochris192

Re: yz250 template

Post by motochris192 »

Here's the link for the yz250h models...if you don't have them. *NOT MADE BY ME* :D
motochris192

Post by motochris192 »

motochris192 wrote:Here's the link for the yz250h models...if you don't have them. *NOT MADE BY ME* :D
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 0h#p266690
TaylorBell57
Team: WBR

Post by TaylorBell57 »

Thanks!