Epic mx/sx battles

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Garasaki

Re: Epic mx/sx battles

Post by Garasaki »

I post this for 2 reasons:
  • I love all things Roncada
    Track design was at it's peak IMO
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Garasaki wrote:Track design was at it's peak IMO
I agree.
That guy on the two stroke
benspilk09
Team: Privateer

Post by benspilk09 »

soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

Carmichael vs. Stewart, 2006 San Diego. If James can calm down and ride like this again...

McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

Love this video.
PREME TEAM
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

McLovin wrote:Love this video.
I can see why. That helmet cam had a really good mic. That's pretty much exactly what it sounds like when I get into a battle with another 250 two stroke. Much better sound than a gopro. Probably cost a lot more too though.
That guy on the two stroke
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Just watch the whole race. :mrgreen:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:Is it me, or is Europe just boring? :lol:

Nah, good races enough in Europe, but just no footage at all. Like the desert martin GP of 2006. Coppins Vs. Everts, they battled the entire moto and lapped everybody except Barragan (he was still fast then).

And the last GP of the legendary 250cc 1998 championship. Greece, whoever won the GP was world champion. Tortelli Vs. Everts, they battled the entire 2nd moto. I think they also nearly lapped everybody. Untill +-5min. before the finish Everts just totally collapsed. Crashing in every corner because he wasn't in such a good shape then Tortelli was. He also said that would be the final time that ever happen to him. That's a promise he kept for sure :lol: .
Remember when Everts was in the lead, 2 turns before the end he fistpumped on the last jump, crashed and lost the lead to Coppins?
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

mikez#411 wrote:

Nah, good races enough in Europe, but just no footage at all. Like the desert martin GP of 2006. Coppins Vs. Everts, they battled the entire moto and lapped everybody except Barragan (he was still fast then).

And the last GP of the legendary 250cc 1998 championship. Greece, whoever won the GP was world champion. Tortelli Vs. Everts, they battled the entire 2nd moto. I think they also nearly lapped everybody. Untill +-5min. before the finish Everts just totally collapsed. Crashing in every corner because he wasn't in such a good shape then Tortelli was. He also said that would be the final time that ever happen to him. That's a promise he kept for sure :lol: .
Remember when Everts was in the lead, 2 turns before the end he fistpumped on the last jump, crashed and lost the lead to Coppins?
That was one of the few races I didn't watch, because I had to go to my grand parents. I still want to see that tho!
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Sandhapper wrote:
mikez#411 wrote:

That was one of the few races I didn't watch, because I had to go to my grand parents. I still want to see that tho!
Yeah, that was in South Africa I think.

*googles some*

Yep South Africa 2005. He also lost the GP by that, otherwise he would have had 102 GP wins :lol: Funny to see those results back, it rly shows that Motocross in far foreign non motocross country's never worked. Back in those days they were only 18 GP riders at the start and the local boys got lapped 3-5 times.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
ktmfan22

Post by ktmfan22 »

speaking of the local guys getting lapped, I went to matterely in 2011 for the mxgp and in the veterans race some fat bloke was out there and only just did the double where the quad jump is!
then nearly flipped it on the corner I was on :shock:
="please try and open your eyes a little. (If your Asian, then disregard.)
James_122 wrote:This guy was harassing me last night saying that I am a cross dresser and stuff. It's not my fault I know how to accessorize.
ktmfan22

Post by ktmfan22 »

speaking of the local guys getting lapped, I went to matterely in 2011 for the mxgp and in the veterans race some fat bloke was out there and only just did the double where the quad jump is!
then nearly flipped it on the corner I was on :shock:
="please try and open your eyes a little. (If your Asian, then disregard.)
James_122 wrote:This guy was harassing me last night saying that I am a cross dresser and stuff. It's not my fault I know how to accessorize.