Yolo Backyard - Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tom cortvriendt

Yolo Backyard - Release

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Hey guys, this is my new track. It is a backyard of a rich family, so thats why the track is so big :lol: The jumps are huge and you can whip them like hell, have fun!

Credits:
- Huge credits to Dion Huybers for: Water Bassin, Shading, timing gates, last section before the finish, all his help and everything he did for me, you're a awesome guy man
- Mxboy for helping with billboards and track picture

Note: The jumps are steep, i know. But thats the way i like tracks, I make tracks I love to ride 8)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yx5i3ll9329ezmf
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Re: Yolo Backyard - Release

Post by dionhuybers »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:Note: The jumps are steep, i know. But thats the way i like tracks, I make tracks I love to ride 8)
Dion Huybers wrote:Note: Keep making these tracks because they are fucking awesome! Love your work and keep them up buddy! Glad i was able to help! :D
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

dionhuybers wrote:
Tom cortvriendt wrote:Note: The jumps are steep, i know. But thats the way i like tracks, I make tracks I love to ride 8)
Dion Huybers wrote:Note: Keep making these tracks because they are fucking awesome! Love your work and keep them up buddy! Glad i was able to help! :D
Note: I can't whip that jumps but the track is sweet!
12th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
LarsBaso230
Team: Launch Desings JM Ra

Post by LarsBaso230 »

I guess u pro track creaters isnt using the in game editing, but what do u use? :)
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

LarsBaso230 wrote:I guess u pro track creaters isnt using the in game editing, but what do u use? :)
The track editor is what most people use to make tracks. Its easy once you get the hang of it and know the best techniques. Other people though choose to use Earth Sculptor and Photoshop. Personally I use the editor simply because I find it the easiest one to use and its free.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

I don't know what's your stability is on but i can't whip those things :lol: Fun layout and very good looking environment and textures. Overall good job!
Banksy
Team: Privateer

Post by Banksy »

swagyolo420blazeitfaggot

nice track man
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

LarsBaso230 wrote:I guess u pro track creaters isnt using the in game editing, but what do u use? :)
Dion Huybers wrote:Note:I use the ingame editor aswell! you can make some sick ass stuff onesyou have got the hang out of it! :D practise baby, practise!
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Yeah, i use editor too! Tried it with photoshop but it didnt work. + Editor is way more fun for me
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol