Flock MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KGuin44
Team: Privateer

Flock MX

Post by KGuin44 »

Welcome to Flock mx
This is my first track
Sorry, but your not going to make it over any of the jumps on anything smaller than a 450.
Its not very realistic but hey its a video game I play it so I don't have to worry about going over the bars on a 150 foot jump!
Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!

Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
millvile 2013 along with the maker of
Johnson mine mx and cromieville
and people who tested it!
and dj for the redbull arches.
Thanks!
Track link: http://www.mediafire.com/?090jx77d78vwi4v
KGuin44

Re: Flock MX

Post by KGuin44 »

sorry the picture got messed up heres some better ones! Image
Blue flag means take the next person to pass you out at all cost!
KGuin44

Post by KGuin44 »

OKAY SORRY YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE TRACKS I MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS TO HAVE ALL THE OBJECTS
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Someone should put this up on a server.
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

juicer731 wrote:Someone should put this up on a server.
Lolwut? There isn't even a startgate, you just end up starting in the woods somewhere
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

So??? I don't care. This track is fun and that's all I want in a track. All there are on the servers nowadays are replica tracks. This track is super fun to just mess around and it would be even better to play online.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

KGuin44 wrote: Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!
Couldn't figure it out, really? You realize there are tutorials on the forums explaining it, and it's extremely simple. More like, "I was in a rush to get this track out and was too lazy to look into timing gates, so I just tossed it out there."
KGuin44 wrote: Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
Thanks!
Glad to know you could take the time to dig through these tracks and pull the contents from them, but couldn't take the time to look up the creators to give them credit for the stuff you used. AND, expecting people to download 4 tracks just to see the objects on yours... probably not a good idea. I can see referencing one if you must, but 4?

/endrant

Hopefully instead of taking this personal you take it as advice to improve.
rsbdotexe

Post by rsbdotexe »

While this is a very unrealistic track, it's also a very fun track to mess around on. =) Thank you very much for sharing something different with us!
LarsBaso230
Team: Launch Desings JM Ra

Post by LarsBaso230 »

I love this track soo much! Have you spend alot of time on this? Cause it looks pretty nooby, but it is very good and fun track! Specially the sand sections!
KGuin44

Post by KGuin44 »

checkerz wrote:
KGuin44 wrote: Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!
Couldn't figure it out, really? You realize there are tutorials on the forums explaining it, and it's extremely simple. More like, "I was in a rush to get this track out and was too lazy to look into timing gates, so I just tossed it out there."
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
Thanks!
Glad to know you could take the time to dig through these tracks and pull the contents from them, but couldn't take the time to look up the creators to give them credit for the stuff you used. AND, expecting people to download 4 tracks just to see the objects on yours... probably not a good idea. I can see referencing one if you must, but 4?

/endrant

'
Okay this is my first track i havent got the figured out timing gates and I can never learn from tutorials and i hate asking on here because people are rude. And im doing an updated version so you wont have to download 4 files once again i figured out getting objects and dirt into the game myself, so you dont have to complain about that. And i respect object creators very much and, but im pretty sure none of them are going to get that angry that i didnt track them down on the internet to credit them if they want to see there name on my track credits so bad feek free to PM me and i will add your name on the updated track. It be nice to get some feedback on the actual track instead of you complaining what i did wrong posting it.
KGuin44

Post by KGuin44 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
Lolwut? There isn't even a startgate, you just end up starting in the woods somewhere
there is starting gates im going to get working timing gates on a updated version in a week or so if you want to see the gates go to the right of the finish line jump! :D
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

What a weird name for a track. It looks cool but in reality it's just ok.
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

KGuin44 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
Thanks!

/endrant

'
Okay this is my first track i havent got the figured out timing gates and I can never learn from tutorials and i hate asking on here because people are rude. And im doing an updated version so you wont have to download 4 files once again i figured out getting objects and dirt into the game myself, so you dont have to complain about that. And i respect object creators very much and, but im pretty sure none of them are going to get that angry that i didnt track them down on the internet to credit them if they want to see there name on my track credits so bad feek free to PM me and i will add your name on the updated track. It be nice to get some feedback on the actual track instead of you complaining what i did wrong posting it.
He wasn't complaining. He was straight up telling you what you did wrong. Thats just something you have to get used to. You track ideas are pretty cool, but not having timing gates and starting in the correct position kinda ruined this track for me.
For your first track I'll give you a break. Hope to see more tracks out of you. Overall rating 5.0/10
RAMIREZ122
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by RAMIREZ122 »

foreals! this track is amazing!