2013 Brookewood Mx - Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DM 119

2013 Brookewood Mx - Release

Post by DM 119 »

<<<Description>>>
This is a short little local feeling track that I pushed out of the ground in a couple of days, Its my first track made with earth sculptor, then i touched it up with the ingame editor, and did all the roughness with the erode feature. So enjoy guys, and let me know what you think. :mrgreen: Definitely not the best track... but im pretty happy with how it came out :D
<<<Credits>>>
Haggqvist- Decals, Skybox, Trees... Pretty much stole everything from Pirulo Mx :lol: so big thanks man!
Pulse- teaching me a thing or two :wink:
Damien - Answering my goony question that I had about Earth Sculptor
Jlv... you know :lol:
<<<Link>>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cl0rc ... kewood.rar
Leave some good feedback and enjoy! :wink:
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Re: 2013 Brookewood Mx - Release

Post by vortexracingleader »

Nicely made :D, Your getting Pretty good at layout decals and your environments are getting better also :D..Just maybe not add so much lines for each corner..corners had like 5 or even more line choices.. other then that really fun...Love the Finish Double..Soo scrubable
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Track is pretty fun! I did a straight 10 lapper on it just now, here is my feedback.
I was wishing for more once i got the track down, I understand you went for that "short little local feeling track" but I think a longer version of this for racing would be great! I was surprised when I saw I was pushing 59's on the lap board. You definitely captured that local backyard-ish feel, and it's fun once you get to learn the track. You have some pretty unique sections that throw you off at first, but it's good for a change! My biggest concern was in most of the turns, it felt like you could cut wayyy inside to grab that smooth line and gain time, because there were no bales and the turns felt like they were so close to the next section, that it was almost asking you to cut the turn short. Your ruts were okay, but you definitely need some shading going on in those ruts and turns, because it is really hard to see them!
I liked the track right off the bat though, and I wanna say good work and keep it up!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

BGnastyy905 wrote:Track is pretty fun! I did a straight 10 lapper on it just now, here is my feedback.
I was wishing for more once i got the track down, I understand you went for that "short little local feeling track" but I think a longer version of this for racing would be great! I was surprised when I saw I was pushing 59's on the lap board. You definitely captured that local backyard-ish feel, and it's fun once you get to learn the track. You have some pretty unique sections that throw you off at first, but it's good for a change! My biggest concern was in most of the turns, it felt like you could cut wayyy inside to grab that smooth line and gain time, because there were no bales and the turns felt like they were so close to the next section, that it was almost asking you to cut the turn short. Your ruts were okay, but you definitely need some shading going on in those ruts and turns, because it is really hard to see them!
I liked the track right off the bat though, and I wanna say good work and keep it up!
I may make a "big National track" and fix a few things and add on to it when i get some free time. Great feedback from people so far and thats what makes me want to get better and make more tracks! So thanks a bunch man. :wink:
dani22

Post by dani22 »

DM 119 wrote:<<<Credits>>>
RAFAGAS- Decals, Skybox, Trees... Pretty much stole everything from Pirulo Mx :lol: so big thanks man!
:P nice track btw.
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

dani22 wrote:
DM 119 wrote:<<<Credits>>>
RAFAGAS- Decals, Skybox, Trees... Pretty much stole everything from Pirulo Mx :lol: so big thanks man!
:P nice track btw.
Thanks for fixing that.. sorry i posted this last night and i was tired. so thats gonna have to be my bad :mrgreen:
but thanks:D
dani22

Post by dani22 »

No problem mate heheh
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Definitely a fun local style track, my only real gripe is a lot of the ruts in the corners have a lot of holes in them. It makes it so they don't feel like they flow very well. Other than that it's a pretty fun track :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Really fun track !

Here's a lap around it :)

André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Definitely a fun local style track, my only real gripe is a lot of the ruts in the corners have a lot of holes in them. It makes it so they don't feel like they flow very well. Other than that it's a pretty fun track :).
Yeah i noticed that as well, I tried fixing it, and it ended up smoothing the corners down to much, but i completely agree with you. Thanks for the feedback!
sapelgas431 wrote:Really fun track !

Here's a lap around it :)

Thanks man, gives people more of an idea of what the track will be! Nice lap btw :mrgreen: