Deadend Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Maczust63
Team: Chicken Wings & Beer

Deadend Motocross Park

Post by Maczust63 »

Here is my first track release, It is not a huge track with a average lap of 0:50 seconds but it has a nice flow and some fun jumps, the short lap time also make's it fun for every skill of rider by bunching people up. I wanted to go for a backyard track but with some width so it's fun to ride with people because of lot's of passing lines. Please leave a comment giving me some feed back on what you liked and hated or what I can improve on. Cheers to the community for all the decals, statues and skybox, I'm sorry I can't list name's I lost track of where stuff came from (won't forget next time :P) also thanks to Pulse and Martin241 for help and TwistMoto Team for BETA the track
Download link
DM 119

Re: Deadend Motocross Park

Post by DM 119 »

I love this track... cant wait to see more from you, Great traction,sick ruts and braking bumps, Jump faces are perfect, Track width is awesome. A little short but feels like a local track. Enviroment had an awesome feel to it. Good job 7/10 man. :mrgreen:
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

DM 119 wrote:I love this track... cant wait to see more from you, Great traction,sick ruts and braking bumps, Jump faces are perfect, Track width is awesome. A little short but feels like a local track. Enviroment had an awesome feel to it. Good job 7/10 man. :mrgreen:
thanks my next track will be full size with elevation and i want to go for a old school hilly bumpy with flow and not alot of huge jumps but you can go huge off hills
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The track was cool... and I like short tracks, but a bit too short. The roller section is sick gnar.
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

checkerz wrote:The track was cool... and I like short tracks, but a bit too short. The roller section is sick gnar.
yea its really short like arenacross short i just wanted to complete a track for the first time and practice every aspect of making one.
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

btw try find the billboard people i put in they have to do with some of our team members like Zac N aka moon man, miley cyrus for andy hack, "the fudd" and the other one is just the biggest inside joke that has to do with sitting on a plunger form your gf. yea so cheers good luck finding them
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

wow, great job on this mac! i like pretty much everything, and in addition it has such a nice scenery! :)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Goran267
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Goran267 »

Really fun! The lines are awesome and just overall really fun, looks really good also :)
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

thanks guys glad you enjoy it hopefully ill make a better one :D
Goran267 wrote:Really fun! The lines are awesome and just overall really fun, looks really good also :)
Andy_Hack wrote:wow, great job on this mac! i like pretty much everything, and in addition it has such a nice scenery! :)