MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Jones221 »

me scott and tg playing gta.
only one to win something real from the game!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

24 hours of lemons race this weekend. Car is almost ready, just a few small things like bolting in the fire extinguisher and making up some kind of intake. Put in a 13 hour day last Saturday and a 10 hour day on Sunday last weekend to get it this far. Pretty much no "racing" mods done to it. Just stuff to make it more reliable, but most of our time was spent making sure we pass tech and all their safety stuff. Way more work than I expected, plus we didn't know how to do one damn bit of it before we started.

Weather looks acceptable for the weekend, mid 40s, no rain. No rain is important because the car doesn't have wipers. Lol. I'm starting to get pretty excited, can't wait to go spin some super slow laps. Been practicing in the iRacing Jetta a little every night to get the feel for slow in and fast out in a slow POS. Hope to get some good GoPro of our adventures on the track, if the car makes it long enough.

Will be happy when it's done too. My bank account can't handle this buying car parts and safety equipment crap any longer. Will have to put my rent check in the box late Thursday night so they can't cash it until I get paid on Friday. Lol.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds awesome, good luck Mark!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
LucMx23
Team: Digital Dirtworx

Post by LucMx23 »

Good luck man! :)

Do you have pictures of the car?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Just this one from a few weeks back. You'll be surprised how much work we've done in the past few weeks... Too busy working on it to get pics. Will be sure to get some Thursday after it's painted and numbered. "Nothin could be finer than doin a 69er" 8)

Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

is it an auto? haha. what kind of car?
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

That the forza seat?
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Jones, yes it's an auto, that isn't a motorcycle with a roll cage and a steering wheel.... This is the car we started with. 1993 Grandamn SE

Evans, it's the forza sport.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

hahaha sick
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hans device.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

You like the forza? Ive been thinking of buying one.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

It's the forza sport. I can't imagine it would be comfortable for daily driving. But our seat is really low and mounted solid. Hard to say, I just wanted something safe.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

PC crashed today. Knew the HD was rdy to give up. Bout to throw down some cash for a new rig. But lost a ton of almost finished tracks :(. Mainly sad about Mv upside down and my enduro. And I was actually going to mob monster cup.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That sucks Chris :(. Think I'm going to get a bigger external drive just to do backups to periodically.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

checkerz wrote:PC crashed today. Knew the HD was rdy to give up. Bout to throw down some cash for a new rig. But lost a ton of almost finished tracks :(. Mainly sad about Mv upside down and my enduro. And I was actually going to mob monster cup.
Need that RAID 1 set up on the new rig. Let me know if you plan on building your own, love searching NewEgg for stuff.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.