Team: Ub e moh tow

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by attacker5 »

KTM57 wrote:Yeah, I think it's cocky.
Says you
bc45

Post by bc45 »

m121c wrote:You can think what you want I guess. I don't really see where it was cocky, I see how you could imply it though.
So then where do you suggest Extrememaniac messed up?
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
m121c

Post by m121c »

I haven't seen the wireframe so I can't tell you how he messed up I would just take a guess at the low poly being a mess, which would result in weird bakes and a bad unwrap. Like I said your low poly is the basis you work off of, if that is wrong everything will be.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

attacker5 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Yeah, I think it's cocky.
Says you
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

You know, about this YZ dilemma, if you guys team up and work together, one guy does model, one textures and someone does bakes, you guys can have a decent looking bike in no time. Why is everyone working against each other? Also, if you guys just put some nice bakes on any one of those yzs they will look 100x better already.
Goodluck guys.
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

attacker5 wrote:You know, about this YZ dilemma, if you guys team up and work together, one guy does model, one textures and someone does bakes, you guys can have a decent looking bike in no time. Why is everyone working against each other? Also, if you guys just put some nice bakes on any one of those yzs they will look 100x better already.
Goodluck guys.
Right said.
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

attacker5 wrote:You know, about this YZ dilemma, if you guys team up and work together, one guy does model, one textures and someone does bakes, you guys can have a decent looking bike in no time. Why is everyone working against each other? Also, if you guys just put some nice bakes on any one of those yzs they will look 100x better already.
Goodluck guys.
Yeah but you know me, I'm a lazy fuck. The models not half bad the unwrapping is decent. The bakes are not to great because my high poly wasn't really packed with detail, not really sure where detail was supposed to go tbh.
Hi
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Boblob801 wrote:
Goodluck guys.
Yeah but you know me, I'm a lazy fuck. The models not half bad the unwrapping is decent. The bakes are not to great because my high poly wasn't really packed with detail, not really sure where detail was supposed to go tbh.
Do you have a screenshot of your bike? or is it the one above? To me that doesn't look like it has any normal maps applied, or if it does it looks like they were baked with the shading groups messed up on the low poly.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

vortexracingleader wrote:Here is a Pic of My 2014 Yamaha I am making, Its pretty much half finished xD thats why im missing half the bike, wanted to try out the AO Map i made and this is what i got, Ill post a pic of the Norm map when i get that done, Its coming together and you guys should be seeing a Light Template of it also :)
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

vortexracingleader wrote:Here is a Pic of My 2014 Yamaha I am making, Its pretty much half finished xD thats why im missing half the bike, wanted to try out the AO Map i made and this is what i got, Ill post a pic of the Norm map when i get that done, Its coming together and you guys should be seeing a Light Template of it also :)
There is no maps on that right?
vortexracingleader

stevoktm wrote:
There is no maps on that right?
Correct
vortexracingleader

These have a test Norm on it, I left the box on the front end when i did the jms :oops:
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

vortexracingleader wrote:These have a test Norm on it, I left the box on the front end when i did the jms :oops:
The front fender looks decent but the shrouds look a bit messy?
vortexracingleader

stevoktm wrote:
vortexracingleader wrote:These have a test Norm on it, I left the box on the front end when i did the jms :oops:
The front fender looks decent but the shrouds look a bit messy?
Messy, Can you explain more lol The norms are not consitant ? Lol Sorry im stupid i need explanations on everything xD
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

Do not look at how the wheels are connected to the swingarm and frontend. That will be changed.
Worked some more on my bike. Unwraps are almost done so I can start baking soon. Criticism is welcome.

Thanks Attacker for the scene setup and the wheels.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion