Lagoa - web browser photorealistic render engine

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
p2sta

Lagoa - web browser photorealistic render engine

Post by p2sta »

Hey guys!

found this on my fb feed and though i would share it, pretty awesome stuff if you ask me!
I didn't have time to test it properly...just played with few basic scenes they have but i'm sure you will get into it real fast! Just register and you can begin, all is free!

http://home.lagoa.com

here is a little review about it on 3d total which can help you with the beginnings.
http://www.3dtotal.com/index_interviews ... php?id=161
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Re: Lagoa - web browser photorealistic render engine

Post by GregDearman »

so i thought i d have a go at using it, i figured how to add textures but changing the quality and moving parts of an object is beyond me!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Seems pretty cool, I was able to setup a very simple scene pretty easily. It's actually setup a lot like Blender.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
InvertedVantage
Team: Privateer

Post by InvertedVantage »

GregDearman;

The longer you leave the render window open, the better the quality will become. :) To move objects, select it (shortcut - space), and click the move button (shortcut W). You can also rotate and scale (E and R, respectively). :)
GregDearman

Post by GregDearman »

InvertedVantage wrote:GregDearman;

The longer you leave the render window open, the better the quality will become. :) To move objects, select it (shortcut - space), and click the move button (shortcut W). You can also rotate and scale (E and R, respectively). :)
okay thanks for that! I'll have a go!
GregDearman

Post by GregDearman »

I had another go with it but added lighting and a curved floor!
InvertedVantage
Team: Privateer

Post by InvertedVantage »

Wow man, that's looking great!

As Lagoa's community manager, I'm duty-bound to suggest that you post that to your project profile - we do like to feature projects done by artists on our social media channels. :)
GregDearman

Post by GregDearman »

InvertedVantage wrote:Wow man, that's looking great!

As Lagoa's community manager, I'm duty-bound to suggest that you post that to your project profile - we do like to feature projects done by artists on our social media channels. :)
thanks man, i didn't make the initial model though, i'm gonna work on my own model later on today! need to work on getting the background in as i think that's the next stage for me!