MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

MxSim GameServers - Get your server! Cheap and easy US&FR

Post by nioubie »

There is many way to make a server for MxSimulator.

Fact is till today, it has been pretty difficult or/and very expensive.

That's why we have been working on MxSim GameServers, till a few months from now. And this is now a powerfull, intuitive and cheap solution which allow anyone to have his own server without any knowledge.

Enough talk, let's watch this tutorial, which will show you how simple it is to manage your own server :

ImageEnglish:

ImageFrancais:

Price starting at 5€ (~6 US$) / month

http://mxsim.fr
Last edited by nioubie on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
robos
Team: Apex/HaakFilms

Re: MxSIm GameServers - Get your own server! Cheap and easy

Post by robos »

or you can run it off ur computer for free ;) there are tons of tutorials both on youtube and in the forums of how to run it for free.
Make sure to check out HaakFilms on youtube!
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

robos wrote:or you can run it off ur computer for free ;) there are tons of tutorials both on youtube and in the forums of how to run it for free.
yep there is. but if you want to host some races, you must have a very very fast inet. and if you want to let your server up for your team 24/7, you need your comp to be up and make sure you don't use 100% of the CPU.
MxSim Gameservers use dedicated servers, with 150 Mbit/s speed. They are quite the same as EMF servers, which can handle 150+ players.
robos

Post by robos »

nioubie wrote:
robos wrote:or you can run it off ur computer for free ;) there are tons of tutorials both on youtube and in the forums of how to run it for free.
yep there is. but if you want to host some races, you must have a very very fast inet. and if you want to let your server up for your team 24/7, you need your comp to be up and make sure you don't use 100% of the CPU.
MxSim Gameservers use dedicated servers, with 150 Mbit/s speed. They are quite the same as EMF servers, which can handle 150+ players.
You see, you should have added that in the original post, I helped you advertise your service better. Now where's my cut?
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

robos wrote:
nioubie wrote:
You see, you should have added that in the original post, I helped you advertise your service better. Now where's my cut?
thanks i guess ! i'm not the best to advertise, especially in english since its not my language . but if you wanna help your welcome !
BSM70
Team: MotoPlayground

Post by BSM70 »

Thanks dude!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm interested in hosting a series, I just never figured out the server part. I used to host a sick series on MVA. This worth it?
BSM70

Post by BSM70 »

Say I wanted to run a server... would I be able to name it what i want?
robos

Post by robos »

BSM70 wrote:Say I wanted to run a server... would I be able to name it what i want?
I am not a part of MxSim GameServers. But on the website, if you click "set up your server" you can see how you can change the name.
robos

Post by robos »

Ddavis wrote:I'm interested in hosting a series, I just never figured out the server part. I used to host a sick series on MVA. This worth it?
If you consider that most other game hosting servers charge 20+ dollars a month for other games. I would think they would charge the same for mxs. if what he's saying with the capasity and the speed it would be worth it in my book.
robos

Post by robos »

robos wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I'm interested in hosting a series, I just never figured out the server part. I used to host a sick series on MVA. This worth it?
If you consider that most other game hosting servers charge 20+ dollars a month for other games. I would think they would charge the same for mxs. if what he's saying with the capasity and the speed is legit, it would be worth it in my book.
Double post, fixed spelling
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

BSM70 wrote:Say I wanted to run a server... would I be able to name it what i want?
you choose the name when you order a server, for example "BSM" the address will be BSM.mxsim.fr (case doesn't change anything)
BSM70

Post by BSM70 »

How do u pay? PayPal?
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

BSM70 wrote:How do u pay? PayPal?
yes.
MFjeldbu