2013 Launch Designs Yamaha Limited Kit Release

Post about creating and skinning models here
MotoX745

2013 Launch Designs Yamaha Limited Kit Release

Post by MotoX745 »

It has been a while since i have done a release and i do plan to make some more graphic kits soon, but i do hope you guys enjoy the skin a lot of time was put into the skin before i decided to even try to get it release ready so i am hoping this gets some good feedback.

Bike Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9ane ... ed_Kit.rar
PSD Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dczh ... it_PSD.rar

I've included the PSD because i would like to see people use this for their own bike if they desire too.

Credits:
Thanks to yzmxer608 for releasing the Yamaha 4-Stroke Update
Thanks to DJ/Wilson for the original model
And the Community for the positive feedback on the numberplates and everything
Anyone i am missing i am sorry Credits to just everyone that helped and made the model
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Re: 2013 Launch Designs Yamaha Limited Kit Release

Post by Cooter181 »

The bike looks really good Cameron, nice work!
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

thanks man :D
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
FALETTI480
Team: | POGO |

Post by FALETTI480 »

that kit is on point... nice job man!
mx750
Team: Privateer

Post by mx750 »

Hey guys first off i am new to the forums but have been browsing it often. I downloaded both of these kits. I used the PSD to put my number on the bike. I tried to follow the instructions on getting the bike to work in the game and its not quite working. I have got other bikes to work previously. Ill explain what I did in order so maybe someone can see what im doing wrong. First I used the psd to put my number on the bike then saved the image as yz250f-LaunchDesigns-Carter I then took the JM files for the forks upper and lower and the swingarm and the norm and spec and my image and put them in a folder in m personal file. ( is there a certain name the folder must be?) When i got into the game the graphic kit shows up in my list to pick from but once I get on the track the bike is all grayed out looking and at the top of the screen it just says.Image not sure if that picture will show up but heres the link if not. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61203183@N06/9553378341/. Any help on figuring this out would be appreciated thanks.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

You have to put all jms in that were included as long as u didnt change anything except after yz250f-LaunchDesigns- example u should be fine it wont matter what the folder name is make sure u have all jms in the folder if it doesnt work still then PM me
mx750

Post by mx750 »

Thank you motox745 here I thought my problem was bigger than it really was. For some reason I was not putting the frame JM into the folder which was the issue. Not sure how I over looked that. Thanks again.
MX36

Post by MX36 »

Very nice work! I uploaded the psd and I see the template but I cant seem to put my number on the plates. I see my numbers under the plates when I move them but the template seems to overwriting the numbers, can you give me a hand here, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, Thank you!
Vela36
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

they need to be above the graphic itself for u to be able to see it on the graphic.
MX36

Post by MX36 »

I get that part but for some reason its not happening. Also when up loading it to the game in the personal folder do you save it as a png file or psd file?
Vela36
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

png for putting it in game. As far as the numbers not showing up other then my guess at it being under the graphic layer i'm not sure why it wouldn't show up
MX36

Post by MX36 »

Yeah Ill just keep messing with it! png it is , Thank you for your help!
Vela36
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

no problem man, wish i knew what that issue would be but i haven't ever had a issue like that with numbers.
Sbmx716
Team: Southern Style Racin

Post by Sbmx716 »

Hey Cameron Did you get a PM from one of my team. I cant pm on here but I need to ask you a question.