MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mikeyyart10

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Lynch wrote:I agree with aaron. I raced with tm and won the mx2 championship and now I'm signed with ktm in mx1.

List of stuff I want:
-Neckbraces just for the looks
-Updated rider list, some riders are on the team the were last year and some riders that race this year are not in the game
-More helmets, atm there is only airoh's
-At least 20 riders on the gate, I think it would work out just fine.
Its the 2013 season the game is based on as the mx season has only just begun so replicating the 2014 track was possible. plus with the sidi boots and airoh helmets I think its a licensing thing as milestone is a Italian company

Loving the game took me a while to get used to the physics but starting to get my times down and the track look great. track deformation is way to quick plus ernee is to narrow I know its a tight track in comparison to most but no way on earth its that skinny. Hoping some DLC will arrive out soon like up to date track or 125s etc...
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

how to register for multiplayer mode?
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

nvm lol
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Yfmx, with which software do you "unlock" those .MIX ? Can't find atm...
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

i can unpack files with this program. Have to sign up to download it though. only takes a minute.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/res ... mixer.485/
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Did fine this before, but now i can't find how to open .BML :?
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Is it just me or why do all those bike textures and wireframes look like they were made by a bunch of 10 year olds kids, all those models look pretty good, i mean i guess they had their detail limits but ye. It also seems as they used the auto uv map tool in 3ds max to make their wireframes, which basically f*cks up the whole wireframe.
I had to look twice to realize they used 2048x1024 maps, but they look like 512x256. All those bike models have aweful skins and uv maps beside the tm and the yamaha which are pretty decent. I really expected a lot more since they are made by professionals, however they managed to make them look pretty good ingame with a few flaws here and there.
Pretty good game so far, and an amazing career mode, like MTX Mototrax. I didnt expect that this game turns out so sick, finally another cool mx game on the market.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Andy_Hack wrote:Is it just me or why do all those bike textures and wireframes look like they were made by a bunch of 10 year olds kids, all those models look pretty good, i mean i guess they had their detail limits but ye. It also seems as they used the auto uv map tool in 3ds max to make their wireframes, which basically f*cks up the whole wireframe.
I had to look twice to realize they used 2048x1024 maps, but they look like 512x256. All those bike models have aweful skins and uv maps beside the tm and the yamaha which are pretty decent. I really expected a lot more since they are made by professionals, however they managed to make them look pretty good ingame with a few flaws here and there.
Pretty good game so far, and an amazing career mode, like MTX Mototrax. I didnt expect that this game turns out so sick, finally another cool mx game on the market.
Game was probably ported from console. thats probably why alot of the textures are 512 and 256 in size.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

yFMX wrote:Little bit of distortion in the UV :lol:
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2j5yhw6.jpg[img]
Is there a way to create a preset distortion to apply to graphics after making them? Seems like something you've done. Would be nice to make graphics normally, then apply some sort of filter to them so that they would fit the UV.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

stevoktm wrote:Game was probably ported from console. thats probably why alot of the textures are 512 and 256 in size.
Nope, not even haha, bikes are 2048x1024 but they look like 512x256 :lol: The gear is 512x512 but on pretty good quality!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Just a heads up, guys. CUS_SUIT_666_D.DDS is straight white and plain. Definitely going to be able to make some skins with that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

I can look at the skins and when I save and replace a file the game crashes. I was just messing with it picked a rim and just changed the color to see what the process was to get it in game and it crashes. What is the process to replace a skin
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's like they want us to!
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Were is the savegame file? directory
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Anyone wanna make a tutorial on the process of getting a skin into the game?