MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Robert196

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by Robert196 »

oneK wrote:1st person mod looks great, ive been using 1st person as is....also use 1st in mxs. but playing mxgp for an hour, then switching over to mxs is killing me as far as adjusting to the views. doesnt really seem to bother me going from mxs to mxgp tho.
I know what you mean. I can't play them both in the same day.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

mikez#411 wrote:And what else is there to unlock except for all the teams and helmets?
Nothing.

MX level 100
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e7863 ... el+100.rar

Freeride
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ungen ... eeride.rar
I've made it only for Time Attack.
ddmx wrote:It almost makes you question whether or not they even tested it.
Quite frankly I think they know pretty much nothing about MX otherwise they would know that nobody rides with grip covers...
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Robert196 wrote:
oneK wrote:1st person mod looks great, ive been using 1st person as is....also use 1st in mxs. but playing mxgp for an hour, then switching over to mxs is killing me as far as adjusting to the views. doesnt really seem to bother me going from mxs to mxgp tho.
I know what you mean. I can't play them both in the same day.
if I go from MXGP to MXS in the same day, I suck so bad at MXS that it looks like i've just started playing the game :D

@yFMX

When do you think that the 1st person mod will be done? Can't wait to ride with it !;)
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Anybody successfully imported any of the models into a program yet?
yFMX

Post by yFMX »

mikez#411 wrote:When do you think that the 1st person mod will be done? Can't wait to ride with it !;)
I don't know. I must be missing a line somewhere in the camera file to show the whole body. If I can't figure it out I'll release it like that.
stevoktm wrote:Anybody successfully imported any of the models into a program yet?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You are doing awesome work.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

alright!

I've decided to have a look at the .MIX files aswell, I've came across this

Would this mean that we can modify the scrub motion with the right program?

I found it in the GFX.mix
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

ugh

stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

yFMX wrote:
mikez#411 wrote:When do you think that the 1st person mod will be done? Can't wait to ride with it !;)
I don't know. I must be missing a line somewhere in the camera file to show the whole body. If I can't figure it out I'll release it like that.
stevoktm wrote:Anybody successfully imported any of the models into a program yet?
nice man, just tried to put a skin into the mx2.mix file and when i tried my career it says the file was corrupt when i repacked it so not sure what i've done.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Make sure when you repack it the file type is selected to the last one.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

ugh

Nevermind, This would require a tool named "Emotion FX" (wich is also used for MUD, SBK and a bunch of other games and It costs a fortune!

http://www.mysticgd.com/
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Has anyone else noticed a glitch with the win counter for online racing? Ive done 8 races and have won 4 so far, and yet it still only shows me with one win. Anyone else have this happen?
oneK
Team: All American MX

Post by oneK »

cmv950 wrote:Has anyone else noticed a glitch with the win counter for online racing? Ive done 8 races and have won 4 so far, and yet it still only shows me with one win. Anyone else have this happen?
i have not noticed that glitch, but i will say this......getting real tired of having to create a new log in every 2 or 3 days. on my 4th account now. march 30th, 2 days after the release i sent an email about it, i wouldnt expect a speedy response but the frustration is about to out weigh the patience.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

oneK wrote:
cmv950 wrote:Has anyone else noticed a glitch with the win counter for online racing? Ive done 8 races and have won 4 so far, and yet it still only shows me with one win. Anyone else have this happen?
i have not noticed that glitch, but i will say this......getting real tired of having to create a new log in every 2 or 3 days. on my 4th account now. march 30th, 2 days after the release i sent an email about it, i wouldnt expect a speedy response but the frustration is about to out weigh the patience.
That's weird, my log in has worked every time I have signed in, and Ive had it since the game came out. I guess this game has it's errors like any other and they might just occur in different areas of it for everyone, at least the one im having doesn't affect me being able to play, that sucks man, hope you get it worked out.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Has anyone run this on a laptop with switchable graphics? The game is only detecting the Intel graphics instead of my AMD card :(