Thursday Night Motocross (PIR)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxguy36
Team: Privateer

Thursday Night Motocross (PIR)

Post by mxguy36 »

Thursday night motocross is the only outdoor track in the pacific northwest that runs at night (that i know of). Chances are if you ride in the NW you have heard of it. Decided to make a Semi-Replica of it since people seemed to like my Mtn.View track. I say Semi-Replica because I'm still not that great with the track editor to make it perfect. Anyway, I learn new stuff with the editor every time I make a track and this time i think i figured out how to not reference all the files for objects and decals, so you should have to download a ton of extra tracks for it to work.

Thanks to:
JLV for the Game
DJ for whatever he contributed (probably everything i used)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9m7j ... (TNMX).rar
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Thursday Night Motocross (PIR)

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hello God, it's me, Havoc. Please keep making our local tracks and if you make better versions just put a 2 after the name. :lol: It's great to have a local going for it! Go for it!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Very nice dude! It looks real close to their regular layout and the scale seems right too. I had to switch the graphics to "Use Compatibility Settings" for the ground to not be black though. What's next, Woodland MX? lol
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxguy36

Post by mxguy36 »

Thanks man, Its awesome to see local guys playin' my tracks! and yeah Im not sure, probably woodland or Albany, possibly Riverdale. It will probably be a while before i release another track just because I'm probably going to get released to start riding soon, and definitely going to take full advantage of that! haha
TaylorBell57
Team: WBR

Post by TaylorBell57 »

You should make this track ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMcGtnUZUI

btw track looks good man, good job
TeamHavocRacing

Figured you raced around here. What class and what number at TNMX so we can root for ya?
PlintoN

Post by PlintoN »

any idea whats missing?
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...switch the graphics to "Use Compatibility Settings" for the ground to not be black...
mxguy36

Post by mxguy36 »

Figured you raced around here. What class and what number at TNMX so we can root for ya?
Michael Miller #36 250 C/Amateur/Junior whatever you wanna call it haha don't race out there much or really anywhere, money is tight so i don't get to race that often, especially now, broke my ankle, tore my CFL, ATFL, crushed all the cartilage in my ankle and separated my shoulder, from a crash up at River last January. Should be back at the practice tracks late June or early July if thing go well, no use in wasting a ton of money by racing right away and getting dead last haha

Crash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQ5TDnvf8E
mxguy36

Post by mxguy36 »

Riverdale*
TeamHavocRacing

Sucks man. Haven't gone to TNMX yet this year but was at the rally on the 2nd. Need to step up my support.
JAMMER 634
Team: Team HAVOC Racing

Post by JAMMER 634 »

:D Thanks for the home track, it is super good work. The size is a little big, but the track is dead on. I raced here in the '70s and '80s, and won a lot. Never rode this layout exactly but I go there and watch. Great job, I agree with Choppy... do Woodland next. :mrgreen: ( the picture is 1979 on a KX 125, 2nd in Northwest CMC class C, @ Mulkey Park in McMinnville )
Race Me !
JAMMER 634
Team: Team HAVOC Racing

Post by JAMMER 634 »

Wow, your crash looks scary... hope your getting better, fast. You look like a good rider, I would come support you at the races for sure. ( never been to Riverdale, but it looks like a cool track to ride. )
Race Me !
TeamHavocRacing

Use these to replace the last 2 items in "timing_gates" using notepad++ or wordpad for holeshot, laptimes and number of laps to be correct. Cheers.

Code: Select all

firstlap:
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 0
normallap:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 0
TeamHavocRacing