2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series Discussion (and official info)

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series Discussion (and official info)

Post by checkerz »

Hey guys, wanted to start a thread with all the official info.

Here are the protests post round 1:
PLAINTIFF:Alexis Leclair
DEFENDANT:Cody Penwell
DESCRIPTION:This guy totally fuck me on the start , this styl of player who are just here to fuck me have to be ban for life seriously , he just punt me on the start , do one lap and ragequit. I don't going report all these lappers who try to punt me but please do something .... it's arround 2/3 who try to punt me just after the pass or during the pass
VERDICT:There was no demo submitted with this protest. Protests sent without demos will be immediately dismissed.
PENALTIES:None
DEFENDANT:Mike Owen
DESCRIPTION:Mike owen totally stop on the turn to brake check me as a lappers , like this his teammate zack dupuis win a position , thx for ruining race leaders .
VERDICT: There was no demo submitted with this protest. Protests sent without demos will be immediately dismissed.
PENALTIES: None
PLAINTIFF:FAMmx LocalCross Admins
DEFENDANT:Jordan Lacoste
DESCRIPTION:Jordan Lacoste qualified for the rF Pro National at Glen Helen and proved at round 1 he is not an expert level rider.
VERDICT: Lacoste did not break any rules; however, FAMmx LocalCross Staff has updated the rules to include qualifying for an rF Pro National as excluding you from the Lites Amateur, Open B, and Open C classes. Jordan Lacoste may only participate in the Lites A, Open A, and/or 2 Stroke Challenge Classes moving forward in this series. Again, Lacoste did not break any rules at round 1.
PENALTIES: Lacoste will be moved to the A classes.
RULES UPDATES:
10. Skill Level Classification
a. Riders who have qualified for a 2014 rF or EMF Pro Supercross Main Event or rF 250 or 450 MotoSport.com PRO National may only ride the 250 A, Open Pro and/or 2 Stroke Challenge Classes.
b. Riders who have qualified for 2014 rF or EMF Pro Supercross "Fast 40" may only ride the 250 Amateur, Open B, and/or 2 Stroke Challenge Classes.
c. Riders who do not meet the above criteria may ride any class unless the promoter deems them ineligible for that class.
d. The promoter reserves the right to change your classification at any time throughout the series based on their best discretion.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Re: 2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series Discussion (and official in

Post by jeremy103 »

8)
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

mxr449 wrote:
2014 FAMmx LocalCross Series Round 1

Round 1 Signup and Qualifying is now open. The race will be held in elsinore 19802 on 6/3/14 at 8:00 pm CST. Refer to the links below for more information.

Track Preview

Series Information: http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events/2014/flx/sinfo/

Round 1 Signup: http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... x/r1/info/

Qualifying Servers: fammx.mxscentral.com:19807 & FAMmx.mxsim.fr:19810

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x7ddh ... t+Moto.rar

Hope to see you all there!
checkerz wrote:Here is round 2 of the FAMmx LocalCross Series, Green Acres Motocross - and a bonus track, Green Acres Stadiumcross.

Tracks by Chris Riesenberg, special thanks to Blake Shiman for environment and Stephen Barrington for the shadows.

Signups are open, and you may begin qualifying in the servers.

Event info and signups here: http://racefactorygaming.com/events/2014/flx/r2/info/
Download the track here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g618l ... ocross.zip
Also forgot to mention, overall results/points will be fixed on the rF site at some point, everything is saved properly from Round 1, just waiting on Wheels to fix some backend site stuff for it to display properly. Thanks for your patience, as it is out of our control.
tacomcdolphin
Team: Privateer

Post by tacomcdolphin »

Is the round 2 race on 6-3 or 6-4 rf tells me other wise
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

tacomcdolphin wrote:Is the round 2 race on 6-3 or 6-4 rf tells me other wise
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Hi checkerz! I just dont understand how riders in lites AM can be the same speed (almost) than pro lites? Same thing applies for open C vs Open B!!

Thx man and thx for everything! Checkerz for president lol
Phil Doyon #423
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Hi checkerz! I just dont understand how riders in lites AM can be the same speed (almost) than pro lites? Same thing applies for open C vs Open B!!

Thx man and thx for everything! Checkerz for president lol
We've seen this quite a few times in qualifying at rF events and sometimes they may run a hot lap that good, but can't race that pace or do it consistently... sometimes they can. If they can, we'll be monitoring it and will continue to move riders to the right class to the best of our abilities.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

checkerz wrote:Hey guys, wanted to start a thread with all the official info.

DESCRIPTION:This guy totally fuck me on the start , this styl of player who are just here to fuck me have to be ban for life seriously , he just punt me on the start , do one lap and ragequit. I don't going report all these lappers who try to punt me but please do something .... it's arround 2/3 who try to punt me just after the pass or during the pass
VERDICT:There was no demo submitted with this protest. Protests sent without demos will be immediately dismissed.
just for say :
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

skyzen wrote:
checkerz wrote:Hey guys, wanted to start a thread with all the official info.

just for say :
If you want us to look at your protests, you need to submit a demo. Regardless, nothing happened in that video to you that you didn't do to Tysen moments before.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

checkerz wrote:Regardless, nothing happened in that video to you that you didn't do to Tysen moments before.
What exactly did Alexis do wrong to Tysen? Looks find with me? #Everyonehatestheeuros
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

KaseoDip wrote:
checkerz wrote:Regardless, nothing happened in that video to you that you didn't do to Tysen moments before.
What exactly did Alexis do wrong to Tysen? Looks find with me? #Everyonehatestheeuros

i push him after a wheeling :/ its the same than this punt :o #fuckhaters
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

So mad lol. #rFruinsmylife
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Round 3 Protests:
PLAINTIFF: Nick Uzick
DEFENDANT: Nick Rodriguez
DESCRIPTION:at about 4 minuets and 45 seconds I pass him and try to get away. and at 5 minuets he goes on my inside and starts to fade over to the left which isn't a problem, however he sees me trying to clear him on the outside he, out of nowhere, hits the gas for the sole purpose of taking me out and ruining my race. I am # 157 on the RM, he is #11 also on the RM. we are positions 17 and 18 (or 18 and 19, forgot). just watch. it is without a doubt a cheap shot to me and I hope you see that too. Thanks
VERDICT:Although the takeout on Uzick MAY have been a racing incident, while reviewing the demo Nick Rodriguez was spotted punting rider #572 intentionally and cutting the track without making an effort to rejoin at the nearest safe spot, instead ripping around jumps WFO.
PENALTIES: Rodriguez has been banned from competing in rF events until June 25th. At that time, Rodriguez should contact one of the rF officals to have his license re-activated to compete.
PLAINTIFF:Atom Holm
DEFENDANT:Benny Landry (and Benny Laundry and whatever other duplicate accounts he created)
DESCRIPTION:me and Hunter Root were trying to qualify and this Benny kid was going backwards and just punting people the whole race we ask if you can do something about it? Thanks
VERDICT:This guy's broken more rules in the last month than I have hearts with my dance moves.
PENALTIES:This protest was factored into his recent MotoOption SX and MotoSport Nationals protests which resulted in his duplicate accounts being banned and him sitting out until June 30th.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Round 4 Protests:
PLAINTIFF: Devin Davis
DEFENDANT: Connor Holyak
DESCRIPTION:Jack Haley attempted to hit me on the start and instead hit Connor. Connor tried to punt me after the rollers on lap 2 or 3, and then launched into the next corner turning when he landed to try and punt me. He then went onto TS and poked me multiple death threats. http://i.gyazo.com/02fb3cdfb2c1f860bc38765db4507c3a.png http://i.gyazo.com/299ac8b5fd5ae379a2055844c9575196.png
VERDICT: Connor Holyak intentionally tries to take out Davis twice early in the race. This type of racing is not allowed in these events. While reviewing the protest, Holyak also blatantly cuts the track. Also while reviewing the protest, Davis was seen retaliating and brake checking Holyak. If you are going to protest someone for doing something stupid to you, don't do it back or you will also be penalized. Whether retaliation or not, it isn't okay and will be penalized.
PENALTIES:
Connor Holyak has been banned from rF events until July 2nd. At that time he should contact an rF admin to be re-issued his license.
Devin Davis has been banned from rF events until June 25th.
PLAINTIFF: Atom Holm
DEFENDANT: Jeremi Seabolt
DESCRIPTION:Well gyazo wasnt working on my computer so its kinda hard to see but in the fammx.mxscentral.com:19807 server I was minding my own business then Seabolt has to say this. http://gyazo.com/08be1bf53eed3c64bb957e4dc7e9938d He got muted on the elsinore servers for saying the same thing so I hope you can do something about it thanks.
VERDICT: Trolling in chat is not allowed at these events or in qualifying servers.
PENALTIES: Seabolt has been muted in the 19807 quali server. Dubois would also have been muted, however you didn't submit his UID.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Honestly, i come here to race and have fun while trying to be competitve and get better everyday (rookie season), but i have to admit that half of the racers in ams are dick head with absolutely NO RESPECT at all... riders crash, go off the track and come back when ever they want = crash, they jump in your back knowing u are on the outside they dont keep the inside, i'm releasing my rage here hoping that some of you will realize that your riding style is not good at all and may be frustrating for other riders, especially in consi race when u finish 7-8th cuz of dick heads taking u out for no reason

Have a good night and cya next week ! :)
Phil Doyon #423