Organize races and post results here
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

(XRacing) Limited Decal Fun Series

Post by ConnerPeavy »

INFO ABOUT RACES:

Admin: Conner Peavy

Server IP: peavy.mxsim.fr:19805

Tracks: 3 AusSx Tracks (link below to all)

Download Tracks Here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29603

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

450 Class
20 Laps
1 Main Event - No Heats

250 Class
15 Laps
1 Main Event - No Heats

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race Time
Tuesday
8:00 pm EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks To:
Yohann Meyer - Qualifying and Scripts
Jay - For letting me use the AusSx Tracks
And everyone for racing
Discord: Peavy#7738
damon99
Team: MXSG

Re: (XRacing) Limited Decal Fun Series

Post by damon99 »

Coooooooooool! How do I sign up?
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

Which 3 tracks are they going to be on? And how do I sign up?
ConnerPeavy

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Round 1: AusSX Round 5
Qualifying: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=43
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Not showing up for this. Too many dipshits in the community.
Jayaym # 119
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jayaym # 119 »

not good enough?
Ddavis wrote:Not showing up for this. Too many dipshits in the community.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

What's the point of even saying ur not going to show up?
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Go to hell, you could have just not shown up and said nothing. Just because we ask legit questions that you might think are obvious doesn't mean you have to insult everything about us behind a keyboard.
The_moto_kid52

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Damn! Wish it was on Wednesday at that time. I have work! :D
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's dumb when people are punting in his server while he's in there and he doesn't do anything about it. I don't know, maybe I wanted a decent lap only to be cleaned wide open because a dude doesn't like me based on something I said 3 years ago. I figured he'd figure it's been a long time. Only to be called slow and leave the community by the millionth person. You kids wonder why everyone is quitting the game, these immature ass kids. I won't be racing due to lack of authority when hosting a series. Same goes with Sim races, people punt weekly yet never get banned, let alone a warning. Nobody cares and the racing is being overrun by egotistic 13 year olds. I don't come in servers to start shit, just to ride, these kids waste everyone's times by just punting everyone who's faster than them.
Jayaym # 119
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jayaym # 119 »

Ddavis wrote:It's dumb when people are punting in his server while he's in there and he doesn't do anything about it. I don't know, maybe I wanted a decent lap only to be cleaned wide open because a dude doesn't like me based on something I said 3 years ago. I figured he'd figure it's been a long time. Only to be called slow and leave the community by the millionth person. You kids wonder why everyone is quitting the game, these immature ass kids. I won't be racing due to lack of authority when hosting a series. Same goes with Sim races, people punt weekly yet never get banned, let alone a warning. Nobody cares and the racing is being overrun by egotistic 13 year olds. I don't come in servers to start shit, just to ride, these kids waste everyone's times by just punting everyone who's faster than them.
good point but you could of kept your comment to yourself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sometimes it needs to be pointed out. This game isn't fun when you join a server, get punted, get bitched at, then disconnect to avoid it dragging any further. This game isn't fun anymore because everybody rides private servers and since it is a bunch of kids playing, the series organizers themselves don't put in as much effort as they used to.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Ddavis wrote:It's dumb when people are punting in his server while he's in there and he doesn't do anything about it. I don't know, maybe I wanted a decent lap only to be cleaned wide open because a dude doesn't like me based on something I said 3 years ago. I figured he'd figure it's been a long time. Only to be called slow and leave the community by the millionth person. You kids wonder why everyone is quitting the game, these immature ass kids. I won't be racing due to lack of authority when hosting a series. Same goes with Sim races, people punt weekly yet never get banned, let alone a warning. Nobody cares and the racing is being overrun by egotistic 13 year olds. I don't come in servers to start shit, just to ride, these kids waste everyone's times by just punting everyone who's faster than them.
You should know better than anyone that people punting and then no one doing anything about it has just become a regular occurrence in general, certainly not just in fun events or series. Hell, I see incidents in the big races (RF,EMF, etc) that go unpunished all the time. Im not just some kid on here blabbering either, im 19 years old and am fully aware of the fact that there are some really dumb 13-14 year olds on here that just act like cunts the whole time they play, just as they do in real life to everyone. Not to say that they should go unpunished for their asshole behavior, but in the end if race organizers had to go through and punish every little incident that occurs on here, they would have to spend hours doing so, hours that most of us no matter how old just don't have in a day or night.
ConnerPeavy

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Hey Guys, the race server has crashed and im trying everything in my power to start it back up, if not ill have Yohann fix it and be up tomorrow for racing! So very sorry guys!
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

I was looking forward to racing this but time is tight for me at the moment and shutting the server down for 10+ mins drew it past my deadline. Have fun if the race gets started up again!
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd