PACK 4000 LIKES MXS Design'S

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Chauchaud
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

PACK 4000 LIKES MXS Design'S

Post by Chauchaud »

POST FOR MXS Design'S

Big thank'S 4K on my page Facebook

For you I release My :

2015 SHIFT PSD : http://www.mediafire.com/download/9481d ... d#39;S.psd

2013 KENNY RACING PSD AND JETT BOOTS : http://www.mediafire.com/download/oseyp ... d#39;S.psd

AIROH GOPRO AIRBRAKE PSD : (Link removed - jlv)

2014 HONDA TLD LUCAS OIL/MAV TV PSD : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2zdzu ... d#39;S.psd

2014 SUZUKI RCH PSD : http://www.mediafire.com/download/br5zw ... d#39;S.psd

thank's
-J4KAW for the Honda cycra
-Attaker for the RMZ
-P2STA for the rider
-MXGP for the Airoh
-Thomas fo the screen of honda tld
-JLV FOR THE BEST GAMES
GOOD RIDE!!!
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Re: PACK 4000 LIKES MXS Design'S

Post by Ohagan75 »

Someone already tried to release the Airoh from MXGP and got in shit for it, so why try and do it again?
Donate if you like My Creations
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Ohagan75 wrote:Someone already tried to release the Airoh from MXGP and got in shit for it, so why try and do it again?
Hes french, hes like 12 and he cant even spell "Designs" correctly, what do you expect? :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
guibubba2

Post by guibubba2 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:Someone already tried to release the Airoh from MXGP and got in shit for it, so why try and do it again?
Hes french, hes like 12 and he cant even spell "Designs" correctly, what do you expect? :lol:
Shots fired! :twisted:
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

The kid is releasing his shit that he has put effort into and you give him shit Andy? I like the frenchies just as much as the next person, but I think we should appreciate the fact that he's at least trying to make others happy,that's a better mindset than trying to put people down I my opinion.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Justin Bubba Wood
Team: MMoto Suzuki

Post by Justin Bubba Wood »

Dude you are like the best I love kenny gear and finally someone has made it top job
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Jester#132 wrote:The kid is releasing his shit that he has put effort into and you give him shit Andy? I like the frenchies just as much as the next person, but I think we should appreciate the fact that he's at least trying to make others happy,that's a better mindset than trying to put people down I my opinion.
HAHAHAHAHAA "he has put effort into",are you kidding me? If he had made the model of the Airoh ok,but he just ripped it from MXGP,and the KXF too..

He try again because it's the same guy Andrew,I may respect him just because he wake up at 8am just to skin things for MXS until something like 10pm,heard it from one of his "friend"

One more thing,he allow himself to tell to real great skinners (JokerDesign for example) that those great skinners are retard and they makes shit so..why should we respect him?
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

I wasn't even on about just the Airoh, just the whole of it in general, I assumed he made all of it?
What he has been telling other people I wouldn't know sorry, I'm hardly ever on the forums nowadays, but from what I can make out of what you're trying to say he's not been the nicest to other people, but if he makes stuff and releases it for the public (and I say IF! this is the case) I think we should respect him for that.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

IMO I won't respect a guy just because he release things
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

Honestly I don't see it as ripping because of 2 reasons. One, it was made by the designers of the game itself. My second reason is linked to this directly. If you go and look on gta4-mods.com you will notice a lot of cars, player models, and others ported directly from the game. Yes, ported, not "ripped". This means, if he did this the right way, it is fine because I've asked this to many of the people doing it on there and they said they've never had to deal with anything like that. The games I've seen on there is Forza, Battlefield, Call Of Duty, Lollipop Chainsaw :D , and plenty more.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Its a copyright infringment, he took property owned by the MXGP developers (which they obviously paid for) and then shared it for free.

No diffrent then ripping a movie and giving it out.
mathisvret34

Post by mathisvret34 »

Sorry guys, what's the model of CRF Lucas Oil please???
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
lmfao
FourTwoZero

Post by FourTwoZero »

mxs4crf wrote:IMO I won't respect a guy just because he release things

idk why the french have such a attitude problem. bottom line its a video game we all play and now theres more content. i can see by your profile mxs4crf you spend a lot of time on the internet and that much exposure to negative online interactions can cause you to become a cynical ass hole that just wants to put every one around him down. i recommend going out getting your self some friends in real life maybe some who ride. why put people down because your life sucks...i dont get it
FourTwoZero

Post by FourTwoZero »

mxs4crf wrote:IMO I won't respect a guy just because he release things
i dont think any ones ego is so big they need some little kid to respect them, especially one on the internet