TMFR Aprilia MXV Stock & Factory Bikes

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

TMFR Aprilia MXV Stock & Factory Bikes

Post by TM_Infidel »

TMFR & Greg Dearman present the Aprilia stock & factory 2 & 4 stroke bikes. It was fun resurrecting this abandoned beast back to life and hope others will enjoy another exotic Euro bike on the scene.
Credits: Ryan Vickers, Kyle Daffern, Tony el Tigre & especially Greg Dearman for his tireless efforts, support, patience and persistence.

DOWNLOAD PACK: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/946 ... MFR%29.saf
In game you can find the Aprilia's under: rm125, rm250, yz250f, rmz450 (Aprilia V2 = Stock or Aprilia Factory bikes) - all number plates have no numbers.
For the Aprilia wheels grab the TMFR Pirelli V2's from here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32355
Enjoy.

UPDATE: Grab the improved Aprilia norm & spec's ...just dump the saf into your personal folder. Thanks vortex for the feedback ..helped me find & fix a few things which varied between the 2 & 4 strokes.
DOWNLOAD APRILIA ENHANCEMENTS: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/946 ... ements.saf

Last edited by TM_Infidel on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daffernn

Re: TMFR Aprilia MXV Stock & Factory Bikes

Post by daffernn »

looks awesome, testing the beast right now. Great work!
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

And Frankie for his Arrow exhausts!

looks fantastic, glad to be a part of it
PONZA77
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by PONZA77 »

great work everyoen involved ! thanks guys
Kansaki
Team: Fox |

Post by Kansaki »

Good job :D
Tooh't
Team: Privateer

Post by Tooh't »

Sick Job dude; you rock!!
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

awesome job TM, cant wait to see what you make in the future
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

So sick!
BG857
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

First off i want to say this model is very decent, the motor work/texturing looks amazing. i have some criticism that i feel would make your other models turn out amazing. on the bike there is no reflections in game. and i feel like that hurts the look of the bike. i also cant get over the fact that there seems to be no normals on the plastics. i would go over and maybe redo them or simply just make them stronger. but this is still a great model and love the work your put into it. hope i dont sound too harsh :P
TM_Infidel

Post by TM_Infidel »

I toned the norms down after it was suggested they were too strong previously but they are certainly there as you can see. In other spots i smoothed them out for good reason, everyone's preferences are different and diverse. There were also other factors associated with the model that determined its outcome which was beyond my control and worked with what was available. Any hint of a brighter spec would make the whole bike ultra bright and didnt look right to me. I also wanted to acheive the duller aprilia red color to get the effect and balance i was after. I'm generally fussy and played around with a number of different options.

There's other small discrepencies i know of which i wasn't able to fix as i dont have the skills or time to model but overall im happy how it turned out compared to how it was. Once the template is out im sure others will improve it and hopefully also the model if further interest is generated for it. My main my goal was to get the Aprilia off the scrap heap and to a point where it was half decent enough to ride and find some interest in it. Thanks for the feedback also ...if you are interested to give the Aprilia an upgrade (version 3 :mrgreen: ) get in touch with me or Greg as i think the bike is worthy of keeping alive for everyone.

dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Thanks mate.
TM_Infidel

Post by TM_Infidel »

UPDATE: Grab the improved Aprilia norm & spec's ...just dump the saf into your personal folder. Thanks vortex for the feedback ..helped me find & fix a few things which varied between the 2 & 4 strokes.
DOWNLOAD APRILIA ENHANCEMENTS: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/946 ... ements.saf
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

This is just aweeeeeesone! But the big question remains. Will there be a template? Would absolutely love to make a skin for this beast!
oliverA23
Team: Privateer

Post by oliverA23 »

who will be riding the aprilias :)
2019 Brazilian champ EU
TM_Infidel

Post by TM_Infidel »

The above is public and can be used in any events (there's no numbers released on the bikes). For any custom/team interest pm Greg Dearman